How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Third Dimension v1.7.13+ (Aug 30th, 2015 )

TechnoRobbo

Sasha start with a new layer so the background is transparent and not white - the plugin will use the alpha 

Thanks for the help, but I am guessing it's down to the pictures I am using because I am getting no results no matter what I do.

swIFX9v.png

I got led astray from the checker board idea and came up with this. Hard to believe it started out as a picture of a space ship,lol. Thanks a lot TR, you have opened a whole new realm in space pictures for me with this plugin. I'll be posting a few in my gallery but I just had to show you this so you can see what you can make with Led Zeppelin.   ;)

th_299-b_zpse5c29d4d.png

• Upvote 4

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

What a great plugin. Thank you so much TechnoRobbo. Some nice images by people on here and some informative video's too. Here is my try, picture taken from a recent visit to NYC. I am really happy with the result :)

Nyc2014Mutation_zps2e37ef71.png

• Upvote 1

Y7O8WRy.png

I was just going to tell you I had a crash when I tried to reset the defaults and you added a new version,lol. I'll let you know if I get another with this version.   :)

• Upvote 1

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

I was just going to tell you I had a crash when I tried to reset the defaults and you added a new version,lol. I'll let you know if I get another with this version.    :)

Found the bug, Skully, fixed, uploaded

Version 1.3.1+ ready for download.

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Sorry guys. One more update in the pipeline then I'm done with the features.

Red, early on in testing, suggested a high-speed preview mode ,it's been on the back burner. I'm pretty sure I've figured out a simple way to keep it in scale. Look for it soon.

TRsSig.png?raw=1

Hi TR,

A small feature request. Add an option for inverting map. I mean an ability to use complementary of brightness level of the acquired height map.

( somewhat like using color invert of grayscale image). It may be used for making depressions or abysses or gorges or such things.

:)

Edited by Pratyush

Rl7un0O.png

Version 1.4.0+ ready for downoad

v1.4.0.+ fixes rotation scale bug

adds inverted heightmaps (thank you Pratyush)

adds high-speed preview (thank you RedOchre) 

The larger the height map the better - this version allows you to preview and adjust large height maps quickly.

TRsSig.png?raw=1

Thanks, TR.

I love new lo-rez preview mode and the rotation feature. They both are awesome.

Especially, how fast is the new preview mode. Like the icing on the cake.  :)

Edited by Pratyush
  • Upvote 1

Rl7un0O.png