Ed Harvey Effects not working with 4.0.2

Hi,

I recently updated to 4.0.2 and now the Ed Harvey Effects plugin is no longer working.

I was using the plugin for the " color filter " effect which I really like.

Is there a way to make this compatible ?  Or is there a comparable plugin to Ed Harvery that is compatible that has " color filter " .

Thanks guys

My processor is an Intel® Core i5-2410M  CPU @ 2.3GHz  Memory 6GB

Below is the error message I got:

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll
      Name: EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilter2Effect
      Version: 3.5.4426.2500
      Author: Ed Harvey
      Copyright: Copyright ©  2006-20112, Ed Harvey
      Website: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/18811-ed-harvey-effects-v-35
      Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.UI' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.2.5309.33059, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at EdHarvey.UI.EtchedLine.InitForCurrentVisualStyle()
   at EdHarvey.UI.EtchedLine..ctor()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.EdEffectConfigDialog3.InitializeComponent()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.EdEffectConfigDialog3..ctor()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.HueSatConfigDialogBase2..ctor()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilter2EffectConfigDialog..ctor()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilter2Effect.CreateConfigDialog()
   at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffectImpl(Type effectType) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 910

Hi,

I recently updated to 4.0.2 and now the Ed Harvey Effects plugin is no longer working.

I was using the plugin for the " color filter " effect which I really like.

Is there a way to make this compatible ?  Or is there a comparable plugin to Ed Harvery that is compatible that has " color filter " .

Thanks guys

There is a 4.0 compatible version at the top of the first post in the Ed Harvey Effects v 3.5 thread.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait