Gradient mapping

This may be known already, but I'm having trouble with Gradient Mapping which is crashing v4.  And, it's not just happening with Sarkuts Yellow Gold.

post-46880-0-11797900-1405951558_thumb.p

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi @Pyro - yes, I have the one dated 22/6/14.  I've tried it a few more times today and it's still crashing.  It works at first, but then when you choose to blur, or do something else, then it gives that message and stops working. 

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I'm sorry, but you're not making any sense. The most recent version of my plugin set is from February. You're saying you're using a newer version than actually exists. Go download the actual most recent version and let me know how that works.

By the way, please post plugin problems in the plugin's thread. I'm closing this thread. Further replies should go here: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=6265

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!