Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

Thanks for a great tutorial! I had no clue how to make such signatures before! I didn't do it EXACTLY as in your tutorial, but i think it turned out ok. :?

iceinfinity.png

And horizontal flip:

iceinfinityhorizontalflip.png

I dunno which way looks the better...

C&C is most welcome, i want to improve! =)

Thanks for a great tutorial! I had no clue how to make such signatures before! I didn't do it EXACTLY as in your tutorial, but i think it turned out ok. :?

iceinfinity.png

And horizontal flip:

iceinfinityhorizontalflip.png

I dunno which way looks the better...

C&C is most welcome, i want to improve! =)

• 2 months later...

Ok i did all the way until we are supposed to clean up and have no clue dont think I got the prior correct but here goes please dont be harsh constructive yes i dont know if youll be able to help my mess or not

1stUsigUwithUname.jpg

Ok i did all the way until we are supposed to clean up and have no clue dont think I got the prior correct but here goes please dont be harsh constructive yes i dont know if youll be able to help my mess or not

1stUsigUwithUname.jpg

Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

GirlAbstract9gtext.png

Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

GirlAbstract9gtext.png

Can you please give me an idea of what to put in the background?

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum

How about a horse or a castle or both.

How about a horse or a castle or both.

You need a bigger image to fill up the space. And maybe add some splatters or anything. Lines.

GirlAbstract9gtext.png