Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doctor

Novice Signature Tutorial

138 posts in this topic

Ya know instead of pasting your render in like a HUNDRED times, you can just keep a layer with your original render in it and duplicate it everytime you want a new layer with it. Makes things easier.

As Everyone else says this tutorial was a blast. I loved how every time you add something simple, it all contributes to the main goal in the end. Awesome work.

Speaking of awesome work, this is what I came up with.

SoulCalibur4Sig.png

Very cool tutorial!

I tried a few things, added this and that.. and that's what came out:

IskSignature.png

Thanks!

Ya know instead of pasting your render in like a HUNDRED times, you can just keep a layer with your original render in it and duplicate it everytime you want a new layer with it. Makes things easier.

Well.. no.. because then you have Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, Layer 2, etc.

I tried duplicating before I do any effects on that layer but it gets confusing after a while.

But this was my first tutorial and yeah, I've made many signatures from this + my own effects.

just came across this tut. and it's been a big help .. thankx :) Mine isn't the greatest but I learned a lot and that's what is important.

halosig.jpg

You are looking for median. Go to Effects>Noise and click on median ;)

If my memory serves me correctly, it used to be called median blur and could be found in the blurs menu, but it has been moved since the tutorial was written.

EDIT: yay 1000th post!

Edited by pdnnoob

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0