Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

hello , here is my first try ( first time i use any graphic software )

i hope that 's not so bad :?

pleurssigsk7.th.png

clem 13 one with zelda is awsome :!:

ps : I'am french and i don't speak english very well but i understood most part of the tutorial :arrow: verry nice tutorials

thanks!

EDIT: i also made a not so good one for a friend:

KATIESIG.png

Sig2.png

hello , here is my first try ( first time i use any graphic software )

i hope that 's not so bad :?

pleurssigsk7.th.png

clem 13 one with zelda is awsome :!:

ps : I'am french and i don't speak english very well but i understood most part of the tutorial :arrow: verry nice tutorials

thanks!

EDIT: i also made a not so good one for a friend:

KATIESIG.png

Sig2.png

i think it works best if you dont stick to the tutorial like concrete. i never do with tutorials

anyway, i made another, with a different link:

LINKSIG02.png

EDIT: Ratchet and Clank

RATCHETSIG.png

Sig2.png

i think it works best if you dont stick to the tutorial like concrete. i never do with tutorials

anyway, i made another, with a different link:

LINKSIG02.png

EDIT: Ratchet and Clank

RATCHETSIG.png

Sig2.png

• 3 weeks later...
Next, we will copy our render onto the sig, resize it, and center it. I find the best method for this is to use the multiple window feature, open up the render, delete the render's name, resize, select all, cut, select the sig make a new layer and paste. Woo, mouthfull. Place the render in the center of the signature. (I resized mine with the aspect ratio to a height of 300)

i dont understand this can u please clarify ty

Next, we will copy our render onto the sig, resize it, and center it. I find the best method for this is to use the multiple window feature, open up the render, delete the render's name, resize, select all, cut, select the sig make a new layer and paste. Woo, mouthfull. Place the render in the center of the signature. (I resized mine with the aspect ratio to a height of 300)

i dont understand this can u please clarify ty

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for ressurecting and old tutorial, but i MUST give my thanks to doctor, you helped me immensely, i would be stuck in a rut with pdn if you didnt make this tutorial. im going to post some of my work now!

original

sig.png

different

sigdifferent.png

mchuntergif.gif

Sorry for ressurecting and old tutorial, but i MUST give my thanks to doctor, you helped me immensely, i would be stuck in a rut with pdn if you didnt make this tutorial. im going to post some of my work now!

original

sig.png

different

sigdifferent.png

mchuntergif.gif

Double click on the layer in the layers window and there should be a slider & up-down dialog titled "Opacity"

~~

Double click on the layer in the layers window and there should be a slider & up-down dialog titled "Opacity"

~~