Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

The buttons are where they are, the bottom toolbar is the one directly above the image window, The buttons are exactly where they are described at.

The buttons are where they are, the bottom toolbar is the one directly above the image window, The buttons are exactly where they are described at.

I made this for the SOTW for GR, it still needs some more stuff, but I can't figure out what. I'll be messing around with it for a while, but this was all trial and error.

brothersinarms9tp3.png

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

I made this for the SOTW for GR, it still needs some more stuff, but I can't figure out what. I'll be messing around with it for a while, but this was all trial and error.

brothersinarms9tp3.png

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

looks cool but to the right of his helemt, whats that line? can reomve that? That woulf make better, try replacing text ect, jiggle it about

finishedsiglol.gif

Lets all gawp at these amazing sigs :D Like secks...

looks cool but to the right of his helemt, whats that line? can reomve that? That woulf make better, try replacing text ect, jiggle it about

finishedsiglol.gif

Lets all gawp at these amazing sigs :D Like secks...

I finished mine!

It's a halo one.

I love it. What do you think about it?

halorendermsvc9.png

Thats pretty sweet man! Now for my first true sig created with paint.net. Tell me, rate me 1-10.

I tooled around with it a bit, skipped a couple steps, added my own, basically tweaked it to my liking.

Ronaldmonster.jpg

Tepsgettingupsig.jpg

I finished mine!

It's a halo one.

I love it. What do you think about it?

halorendermsvc9.png

Thats pretty sweet man! Now for my first true sig created with paint.net. Tell me, rate me 1-10.

I tooled around with it a bit, skipped a couple steps, added my own, basically tweaked it to my liking.

Ronaldmonster.jpg

Tepsgettingupsig.jpg