Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

Mjt015, that is beastly for a first tag m8. Hell, that one is better then my example. Just one thing: The left side is kinda blank, and the text stands out. You may want to blend it in a litlte more, like maybe make a squigily line with effects on it then put the text over top of it. You also may want to use the Hue/Contrast/Saturation to make the blue background blend in a little better with the chief. You also may want to add another layer of the chief without effects and put it onto lighten or normal and the opacity at like 150-120, so the details are a little sharper.

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

Mjt015, that is beastly for a first tag m8. Hell, that one is better then my example. Just one thing: The left side is kinda blank, and the text stands out. You may want to blend it in a litlte more, like maybe make a squigily line with effects on it then put the text over top of it. You also may want to use the Hue/Contrast/Saturation to make the blue background blend in a little better with the chief. You also may want to add another layer of the chief without effects and put it onto lighten or normal and the opacity at like 150-120, so the details are a little sharper.

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

i have made a new one:

sigmakin2.jpg

difference between my firstmand this one is my first onei winged it...

finishedsiglol.gif

Lets all gawp at these amazing sigs :D Like secks...

i have made a new one:

sigmakin2.jpg

difference between my firstmand this one is my first onei winged it...

finishedsiglol.gif

you think its too big?

also how do you do this:

-Turn off Anti-Alasing by hitting the button that looks like a line on the right side of the bottom toolbar.

-Turn off Overwrite by hitting the button that looks like two overlapping shading boxes on the right of the bottom toolbar.

-Draw a five pixel box on the top and bottom of the signature

-Draw a one pixel line on the left and right sides of the signature.

Where is the anti alasing and overwrite buttons? Much appreciated.

finishedsiglol.gif

you think its too big?

also how do you do this:

-Turn off Anti-Alasing by hitting the button that looks like a line on the right side of the bottom toolbar.

-Turn off Overwrite by hitting the button that looks like two overlapping shading boxes on the right of the bottom toolbar.

-Draw a five pixel box on the top and bottom of the signature

-Draw a one pixel line on the left and right sides of the signature.

Where is the anti alasing and overwrite buttons? Much appreciated.

finishedsiglol.gif