Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

WOW, so much, so complicated....

How do you "select all" on the image?

How do I set my layer opacity?

DANTEcopycopy-1.png

Yeah, it's definitely not a 'first' tut.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Yeah, it's definitely not a 'first' tut.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

i need some kind of video, cuz am still lost...may be it's the explenation

Next, we will copy our render onto the sig, resize it, and center it. I find the best method for this is to use the multiple window feature, open up the render, delete the render's name, resize, select all, cut, select the sig make a new layer and paste. Woo, mouthfull. Place the render in the center of the signature. (I resized mine with the aspect ratio to a height of 300)

..im probably lost on that part.

anybody have xfire or AIM so someone can guide me through this?

2im7rbt.jpg

i need some kind of video, cuz am still lost...may be it's the explenation

Next, we will copy our render onto the sig, resize it, and center it. I find the best method for this is to use the multiple window feature, open up the render, delete the render's name, resize, select all, cut, select the sig make a new layer and paste. Woo, mouthfull. Place the render in the center of the signature. (I resized mine with the aspect ratio to a height of 300)

..im probably lost on that part.

anybody have xfire or AIM so someone can guide me through this?

2im7rbt.jpg

Sorry. You remind me of myself when I was new with Paint.NET.

There are two ways to select all- press Ctrl+A on the keyboard or use the menu to navigate to Edit> Select all.

To set layer opacity, click on "Layer properties" in the layers window. Then slide the bar titled "Layer Opacity" to... well... set the layer opacity.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Sorry. You remind me of myself when I was new with Paint.NET.

There are two ways to select all- press Ctrl+A on the keyboard or use the menu to navigate to Edit> Select all.

To set layer opacity, click on "Layer properties" in the layers window. Then slide the bar titled "Layer Opacity" to... well... set the layer opacity.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Also, if you're working with the 'Move Selected Pixels' tool or 'Move Selection' tool, you can left-click, right-click, or even scroll(button)-click anywhere on the canvas(or outside the canvas) to select all.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Also, if you're working with the 'Move Selected Pixels' tool or 'Move Selection' tool, you can left-click, right-click, or even scroll(button)-click anywhere on the canvas(or outside the canvas) to select all.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

It isn't "scroll(button)-click", it's middle-click.

I'm pretty sure Paint3r knew exactly what I was referring to... but thanks for the useless correction.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

I'm pretty sure Paint3r knew exactly what I was referring to... but thanks for the useless correction.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

Hey, thanks for the cool tutorial!

Didn't have a clue how to make sigs until I read this tut!

So here are my first EVER 2 sigs!

splintercell.jpg

GoW.jpg

splintercell13522.jpg

Hey, thanks for the cool tutorial!

Didn't have a clue how to make sigs until I read this tut!

So here are my first EVER 2 sigs!

splintercell.jpg

GoW.jpg

splintercell13522.jpg