please tell me how to upload images from my computer to the gallery (pictorium)

Hello. Try reading through this tutorial that's all about how to upload images to the paint.net forums. :)http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/12193-how-to-use-images-in-your-posts-signatures-and-avatars/

i tried that.. i made my picturebucket, and i upload it there.. then i copied the link but i dont know what to press in the reply box on my pictoium...

1. Edit your post where you want to add images.

2. At the bottom of the Editing window is a button "Use Full Editor".  Click that.

3. In the full editor, check the toggle switch in the top left of the Tool Bar is in Compose mode (so the forum tags in your post are visible).

4. Place the cursor at the position you want the image to appear and type

[img=  ]

5. Position the cursor immediately after the = symbol and paste your PhotoBucket URL there.

6. Save/submit the modified post.

1. Edit your post where you want to add images.

2. At the bottom of the Editing window is a button "Use Full Editor".  Click that.

3. In the full editor, check the toggle switch in the top left of the Tool Bar is in Compose mode (so the forum tags in your post are visible).

4. Place the cursor at the position you want the image to appear and type

[img=  ]
5. Position the cursor immediately after the = symbol and paste your PhotoBucket URL there.

thx :)

6. Save/submit the modified post.