[Beta 4.0.5168] Zooming Antialiasing Issue

entozoon

Hey all, just a little issue I've noticed.

If you have an image at 100%, then zoom out and back in (say, hold ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel down a few clicks and then back) you will see the image is now strangely anti-aliased, despite supposedly being zoomed to 100%.

It only reverts to normal if you click into the 100% box and press enter.

Hope it gets fixed because.. zooming in and out with the mouse is, as i'm sure you know.. very useful.

It sounds like for some reason it's not reverting quite back to 100% (maybe around 100.1% or something).  Apparently all mouse wheels are different and don't send quite the same commands to the UI, which makes for some difficult coding.  Rick will see this and hopefully have some more info on this problem.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.