paint.net 4.0 beta build 5152 is now available

Rick Brewster

The first beta build for paint.net 4.0 is now available!

To install it, you can either: 1) use the built-in updater from a previous 4.0 alpha build, or 2) use the built-in updater from v3.5.11 if you have "Also check for pre-release (beta) builds" enabled, or 3) download it directly at http://www.getpaint.net/files/zip/preview/paint.net.4.0.5152.40811.install.zip

Here are the changes since the last alpha build (5143):

• Added a "Finish" (aka commit) button in the toolbar. It looks like a green check mark. This makes it much easier to discover how you finish a shape and then draw another one, for instance. Most of the non-brush tools support this (e.g. Move, Gradient, Magic Wand, Paint Bucket, Text).
  • Added a choice between Light and Blue color schemes to Settings. The default on Windows 8/8.1 is Light, and the default on Windows 7 is Blue.
  • Fixed some artifacts in the Magic Wand when making a "Global" selection
  • Fixed a crash in the Magic Wand tool that was causing people a lot of grief ("this.baseGeometry == null")
  • Fixed a crash in various tools (crash in ClickDragBehavior.cs line 270)
  • Fixed brush strokes being completely erratic over Remote Desktop
  • Fixed some very broken UI rendering over Remote Desktop with Windows 8
  • The icons in the top-right of the main window are now scaled correctly for high-DPI
  • Fixed a crash if you clicked to undo multiple actions after committing a shape
  • Fixed some performance issues whereby non-active images were still rendering stuff in the background
  • Fixed many tools emitting a history item even if the image was unaffected (e.g. drawing a brush stroke outside of the canvas)
  • Fixed a leftover progress bar in the status bar after loading an image
  • Fixed Ctrl+Arrow keys not moving the selection by 10 pixels (it only moved by 1 px) if you didn't first release the Ctrl key after you pasted with Ctrl+V
  • Removed the dangling "Tool:" tooltip on the Tool selection button in the toolbar
  • Fixed a crash when the language was changed if the new language's localized "paint.net User Files" folder already existed
  • Fixed the dash style button in the toolbar being too skinny at 96 DPI (it worked fine at >96 DPI)
  • Fixed the main window's application icon being off by 2 pixels
  • Fixed Ctrl+D reverting selection movement if it was pressed too quickly after using the arrow keys
  • Fixed some missed thumbnail updates, especially for the Layers window
  • Fixed the Width/Height text boxes in the toolbar for Fixed Selection not having an outline around them
  • Fixed a visual styles related crash on some buttons in some cases
  • Fixed the main installer not running after the .NET 4.5.1 installer if it required a reboot
  • Fixed the installer seeming to disappear if there wasn't enough disk space to install .NET 4.5.1
  • Shapes no longer finish/commit if you press the delete key
  • Non-active images no longer update their thumbnails when you make changes in another image which affect them (e.g. if you leave an uncommited shape on image 1, then switch to image 2 and change the color)
  • Fixed a crash in the Text tool if you try to use a "bad" font (one which shows up in the font list as a yellow exclamation mark)

Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Thanks for allowing to change the color scheme between blue and light. It looks like that dialogs use the light scheme always. I would prefer to get the grayish one back if blue scheme is selected.

Is there a way for plugins to detect which scheme is used so that they can adapt their background?

midoras signature.gif

If technically possible I would prefer to get the menu tooltips of plugins only in the case that the mouse pointer is on top of the puzzle symbol.

In the moment it's a little bit annoying to get these large tooltips just by hovering the menu.

midoras signature.gif

You got an answer the last time you asked.

The name of the program is "Paint.NET". The lowercase version is a stylization. The".NET" is all caps as it refers to the framework on which the program is built, which is itself also uppercase.

Why is the capitalization such a big deal to you, anyhow?

• Upvote 1

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

@pdnnoob

yes, I know that I got the answer.

when it's related to name of product, I guess it's quite a big deal (maybe licensing case for example).

sorry, it's not like I make an offense here, I just need answer yes or no related my question.

if lowercase version is a stylization for the logo, personally I'm okay with that.

thank you

I tried a few hours the beta. It is very good. Thank you.
By the way, I noticed the two bug(?)

Case 1:  When I am using multiple layers , I select top layer or other except the background layer.
"Image" > "rotate"   ;  move to the background layer selection.
this is maybe bug.

Case2: When I used ”Eraser"
the  value of RGB was lost.
Bug ?  Specification?
In 3.5,When the value of ” A”  set to 255 from 0 (using curve+)
 ,  Original Image  appear.

@pdnnoob

yes, I know that I got the answer.

when it's related to name of product, I guess it's quite a big deal (maybe licensing case for example).

sorry, it's not like I make an offense here, I just need answer yes or no related my question.

if lowercase version is a stylization for the logo, personally I'm okay with that.

thank you

Fair enough. I have noticed, however, that the capitalization isn't used in most/all of the places within the program.

When I used ”Eraser"

the value of RGB was lost.

Bug ? Specification?

In 3.5,When the value of ” A”  set to 255 from 0 (using curve+)

, Original Image appear.

Looks like, when a pixel becomes completely transparent, the RGB is automatically set to either FFFFFF or 000000. I'm not sure what causes it to choose one or the other. Sometimes it's black, and sometimes white.

If you set the alpha of the brush to 254 and erase in one brush stroke, the RGB value is retained.

• Upvote 1

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

You might want to take a look at how the combobox selected item is rendered. Currently it goes into multi-line mode when the text is too long. I would suggest you do it like in the status bar where text stays in 1 line but gets smaller. Currently it looks like this: post-134676-0-96556400-1391967423_thumb.

I am currently changing the German translation anyway so please tell me whether I need to shorten that string or whether you take care of the rendering. (might be a problem in other languages too)

edit: Important thing:

Added a "Finish" (aka commit) button in the toolbar. It looks like a green check mark.

This Finish string is not included in the resources file. Only in the English one (ToolConfigStrip.CommitButton.ToolTipText). But this needs to be translated!

edit2: Turns out simply copying that part into the German file works. Never mind.

Edited by pagefault

You might want to take a look at how the combobox selected item is rendered. Currently it goes into multi-line mode when the text is too long. I would suggest you do it like in the status bar where text stays in 1 line but gets smaller..

Shrinking a small font size just because it does not fit is not the best idea. Personally, I don't like this statusbar 'feature'. Texts should be cutted using ... and show in a tooltip the full text.

• Upvote 1

midoras signature.gif

I wanted to note that i was trying to make a selection when the option to update to this version occurred. After i selected to install the update when i exit the application, i was unable to complete or cancel my selection. Just wanted to let you know since this means that mouse focus is somehow lost or "stuck" in a pressed state.

You might want to take a look at how the combobox selected item is rendered. Currently it goes into multi-line mode when the text is too long. I would suggest you do it like in the status bar where text stays in 1 line but gets smaller. Currently it looks like this: attachicon.gifUnbenannt.png

Thanks, I've filed a bug.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I had a problem when saving the image [Here a mistake]

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.Imaging.WICBitmapSource.CopyPixels(Nullable`1 srcRect, Int32 stride, Int32 bufferSize, IntPtr buffer)

at PaintDotNet.Imaging.Proxies.BitmapSourceProxy.CopyPixels(Nullable`1 srcRect, Int32 bufferStride, Int32 bufferSize, IntPtr buffer) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Imaging\Proxies\BitmapSourceProxy.cs:line 74

at PaintDotNet.Rendering.ResizeWicRendererBgra.OnRender(ISurface`1 dstCropped, PointInt32 renderOffset) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Rendering\ResizeWicRendererBgra.cs:line 51

at PaintDotNet.Rendering.RendererBgraBase.Render(ISurface`1 dst, PointInt32 renderOffset) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Rendering\RendererBgraBase.cs:line 86

at PaintDotNet.Rendering.RendererExtensions.Render[TPixel](IRenderer`1 renderer, ISurface`1 dst) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Rendering\RendererExtensions.cs:line 30

at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFile.Save(Stream output, Surface surface, DdsFileFormat fileFormat, DdsCompressorType compressorType, DdsErrorMetric errorMetric, Boolean generateMipMaps, ResamplingAlgorithm mipMapResamplingAlgorithm, Boolean weightColorByAlpha, ProgressEventHandler progressCallback) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\Dds\DdsFile.cs:line 340

at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFileType.OnSaveT(Document input, Stream output, PropertyBasedSaveConfigToken token, Surface scratchSurface, ProgressEventHandler callback) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\Dds\DdsFileType.cs:line 219

at PaintDotNet.FileType.Save(Document input, Stream output, SaveConfigToken token, Surface scratchSurface, ProgressEventHandler callback, Boolean rememberToken) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 266

at PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.<>c__DisplayClass30.b__28() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:line 2939

at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Try(Action f) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 171

Image of the DDS format and 4096x4096 in size

Edited by DpaKc

actually I have asked this before. did you decide to change the name to "paint.net" for v4 or later?

It's stylization.

Which (I thought) I said clearly last time you asked.  If you didn't understand, I could have clarified.

• Upvote 1

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Sorry, it didn't pull the quote you were quoting. And also I quoted your wrong post. I miss phpBB.  :-)  I was actually trying to reply to softmaniac.  I wanted to help, but if he never replies, there's no way for me to know that further clarification is needed.

Previous post edited.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@Rick Brewster

thank you :)

@david.atwell
I've read your reply, I quite understand what you mean and in the same I waited the reply from the dev. :)
anyway for example, when writing some software (for example f**bar2000), I'm sure it won't be capitalized even only on first character
also, many software reviewer write and respect the name of Paint.NET, keep it with right spelling. well that's what I noticed.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just kind of idealist even I concern this small issue. Let's stop discuss this matter, I think. I believe you guys know more than me and do the right thing.

Despite of that matter, I really love this software but I'm still noob :D

Keep it going and thank you for developing this great software.

Fixed many tools emitting a history item even if the image was unaffected

Paint Bucket, Magic Wand, and Shapes still do

Edited by softmaniac

Paint Bucket, Magic Wand, and Shapes still do

That's because they can't not work that way. The brush tools have the ability to elide a history item because they commit to the layer right when you let go of the mouse button. The other tools have drawing/editing modes and idle/dirty states, which you can see in the begin / edit / finish history items that they emit. They don't know whether your drawing will (not) affect the layer until you commit, by which time they've already spat out the begin/edit history items. Not emitting the finish history item doesn't make sense here, nor would erasing the begin/edit ones.

• Upvote 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Hi Rick,

thanks for the new release, and thanks for fixing so many bugs.

Here are two bugs or annoyances:

1) I think the font preview redering of the text tool dropdown sometimes uses gray instead of black. This is the case for (but not limited to) symbol based fonts such as webdings (see attachment).

2) In V3.5 Ctrl+D used to "commit" shapes as well, now it does nothing.

3) I think you should somehow add a shortcut to cycle through the first row of shapes (or at least the first 6), for example pressing O multiple times like it used to. I use lines and rectangles quite frequently and I always have to use the mouse to select the right tool.

Tiny feature request:

4) Since there is a new settings dialog, could you implement a possibility to customize the default canvas size?

Oh boy, I wish I could participate in programming this magnificent program, I've got so many ideas for small improvements that made it so much more comfortable. :D

post-134451-0-52609200-1392079377_thumb.

Poor performance on build .40811

Win 8.1x64

Athon ii x4

Previous versions working better

Some of the issues includes:

. A drop in speed when drawing composed textures

. Moving solid selections 

. Sometimes when saving as paint.net project (.pdn)

2) In V3.5 Ctrl+D used to "commit" shapes as well, now it does nothing.

Wasn't this still working in the alpha versions, Rick? o_O

Just had a crash while clicking quickly several times on undo.

Before that i used the color bucket +Shift Key several times (two layers, editing only the the top layer)

Application version: paint.net v4.0 (β 4.0.5152.40811)

Time of crash: 12.02.2014 10:52:10

Application uptime: 1.18:38:27.2211788

Application state: Running

Working set: 202.692 KiB

Install directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET

Current directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET

OS Version: 6.1.7601.65536 Service Pack 1 Workstation x64

.NET version: CLR 4.0.30319.18408 x64, FX 4.0 4.5

Processor: 8x "Intel® Core i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz" @ ~2591MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, XSAVE)

Physical memory: 8062 MB

Hardware acceleration: True

Video card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA NVS 5200M

UI animations: True

UI DPI: 96,00 dpi (1,00x scale)

UI theme: Aero/Aero + DWM (Aero.msstyles)

Updates: True, 10.02.2014

Locale: pdnr.c: de, hklm: de, hkcu: de, cc: de-DE, cuic: de

Exception details:

System.InvalidOperationException: Tool's state is not Dirty

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryMementos.TransactedToolUndoDrawHistoryMemento`2.OnTransactedToolUndo(TTool tool, ProgressEventHandler progressCallback) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryMementos\TransactedToolUndoDrawHistoryMemento`2.cs:Zeile 35.

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryMementos.HistoryMemento.PerformUndo(ProgressEventHandler progressCallback) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryMementos\HistoryMemento.cs:Zeile 176.

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryStack.StepBackwardImpl(IWin32Window owner) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryStack.cs:Zeile 379.

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryStack.StepBackward(IWin32Window owner) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryStack.cs:Zeile 320.

bei PaintDotNet.Actions.HistoryUndoAction.PerformAction(DocumentWorkspace documentWorkspace) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Actions\HistoryUndoAction.cs:Zeile 26.

bei PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.PerformAction(DocumentWorkspaceAction action) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:Zeile 944.

bei PaintDotNet.Controls.AppWorkspace.OnCommonActionsStripButtonClick(Object sender, ValueEventArgs`1 e) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\AppWorkspace.cs:Zeile 2710.

bei PaintDotNet.ValueEventHandlerExtensions.Raise[T](ValueEventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T value) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\ValueEventHandlerExtensions.cs:Zeile 30.

bei PaintDotNet.Controls.CommonActionsStrip.OnItemClicked(ToolStripItemClickedEventArgs e) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\CommonActionsStrip.cs:Zeile 182.

bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.HandleItemClick(ToolStripItem dismissingItem)

bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

bei PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ToolStripEx.WndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SystemLayer\ToolStripEx.cs:Zeile 82.

bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Managed assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll

PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

IcoCur, Version=3.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll

WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsFormsIntegration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsFormsIntegration.dll

Native modules:

C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL, version=4.0.40305.0 (Main.040305-0000)

C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18015 (win7sp1_gdr.121129-1432)

C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=6.1.7601.18015 (win7sp1_gdr.121129-1432)

C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.7601.17744 (win7sp1_gdr.111215-1535)

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18275 (win7sp1_gdr.131002-1533)

C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll, version=6.1.7601.18177 (win7sp1_gdr.130605-1534)

C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll, version=1.0626.7601.18009 (win7sp1_gdr.121121-1431)

C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, version=9.18.13.2762

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110_CLR0400.dll, version=11.00.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\54c5d3ee1f311718f3a2feb337c5fa29\mscorlib.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview\nview64.dll, version=6.14.10.14075

C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17676

C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview\NVWRSDE.DLL, version=6.14.10.14075

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\4598449d72d7ebbd53952399ed5fc710\System.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\a4da99c6b004dccd9d04901b883532b1\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\3910e71ce88e7357fb3a36e72e8bbf36\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\bbeeae74f02b74f8ddd6d16a4ba20047\PresentationCore.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\c7c9cfde997a6a8d8286df1ac983b9a3\PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\c7f0d1f9b23270a4e10e9ea2d5ebaf07\System.Core.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Base\b5cb6b9a01026fa5ca342cce7ea6efed\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\def88a73637e1af60947a105d8931e6d\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet500b2e4f#\f9e76c474d2b5200a5983002e6d98113\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Core\fe1d08fb6dc3881cacdba72b212f6ff9\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet26779e70#\081c574539a6a6908f11133c45a6733a\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet7afaaa15#\da1682204db5e593653f22df3f6a8a4b\PaintDotNet.Framework.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Data\3165a2a17920e97dd3987ce62d771996\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Effects\57e35f8cf85c3aaa1f16431eef18187d\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet\04357ccda9a6ab600ccdc9d614d8b2ce\PaintDotNet.ni.exe, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\nlssorting.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=4.0

C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll, version=10.00.40219.325

C:\Windows\system32\VCOMP100.DLL, version=10.00.40219.325 built by: SP1LDR

C:\Windows\system32\MSVCP100.dll, version=10.00.40219.325

C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18120_none_2b25b14c71ebf230\gdiplus.dll, version=6.1.7601.18120 (win7sp1_gdr.130402-1532)

C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNetc8826574#\bc5840806d5bef7d66d6082a62f43072\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL, version=2001.12.8530.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\System32\dwmapi.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18201_none_a4d3b9377117c3df\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=6.2.9200.16583 (win8_gdr.130412-1706)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btmmhook.dll, version=6.5.1.4000

C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll, version=6.2.9200.16570 (win8_gdr.130327-1526)

C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\DXGIDebug.dll, version=9.30.9200.16384

C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll, version=6.1.7601.18205 (win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532)

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18277 (win7sp1_gdr.131005-0934)

C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xaml\168436448f309e554334f2002fafbc16\System.Xaml.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\8d35ec2b45fd2eaccdf8fa8b7bee1adf\System.Xml.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, version=9.18.13.2762

C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btkeyind.dll, version=6.5.1.4000

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\7c42b91ec0ddf9b0c7bb847fc93e837b\System.Configuration.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrcompression.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\diasymreader.dll, version=11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, version=3.7.0.0

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsForm0b574481#\df3a77534c930d2f4b854a00b166746a\WindowsFormsIntegration.ni.dll, version=ex: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Users\loosemar\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.22.dll, version=1.0.0.22

C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_08e61857a83bc251\MSVCP90.dll, version=9.00.30729.6161

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_08e61857a83bc251\MSVCR90.dll, version=9.00.30729.6161

C:\Windows\system32\cbfsMntNtf4.dll, version=4, 0, 133, 233

C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL, version=14.0.7011.1000

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.atl_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_0a1fd3a3a768b895\ATL90.DLL, version=9.00.30729.6161

C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE14\Cultures\office.odf, version=14.0.7109.5000

C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1\Office14\1031\GrooveIntlResource.dll, version=14.0.7007

C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\HardlinkShellExt.dll, version=3, 7, 4, 9

C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\RockallDLL.dll, version=

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_88dcc0bf2fb1b808\MSVCP80.dll, version=8.00.50727.6229

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_88dcc0bf2fb1b808\MSVCR80.dll, version=8.00.50727.6229

C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll, version=3.10.349.0

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\xmllite.dll, version=1.3.1001.0

C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuery.dll, version=7.00.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18270 (win7sp1_gdr.130924-1532)

C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL, version=6.1.7601.18270 (win7sp1_gdr.130924-1532)

C:\Windows\system32\actxprxy.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieproxy.dll, version=11.00.9600.16476 (winblue_gdr.131125-1806)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\thumbcache.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\SHDOCVW.dll, version=6.1.7601.18222 (win7sp1_gdr.130725-1535)

C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.DLL, version=11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll, version=11.00.9600.16476 (winblue_gdr.131125-1806)

C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\oleacc.dll, version=7.0.0.0 (win7sp1_gdr.110826-1504)

C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\SearchFolder.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\ntshrui.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\NetworkExplorer.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\LINKINFO.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\cbfsNetRdr4.dll, version=4, 0, 133, 240

C:\Windows\system32\NETAPI32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17887 (win7sp1_gdr.120704-0720)

C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\System32\drprov.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\ntlanman.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\davclnt.dll, version=6.1.7601.18201 (win7sp1_gdr.130703-2233)

C:\Windows\System32\DAVHLPR.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\IconCodecService.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\wpdshext.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\NetworkItemFactory.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\dtsh.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\FirewallAPI.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\System32\npmproxy.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\FunDisc.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\ATL.DLL, version=3.05.2284

C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll, version=6.30.7601.17988

C:\Windows\system32\fdproxy.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\System32\fdwcn.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\wcnapi.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\fdWNet.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\dfscli.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\browcli.dll, version=6.1.7601.17887 (win7sp1_gdr.120704-0720)

C:\Windows\system32\zipfldr.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL, version=6.1.7601.17970 (win7sp1_gdr.121009-0412)

C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\cabview.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\ShellExtensionX64.dll, version=1.16.8

C:\Windows\system32\nvshext.dll, version=327.62

C:\Windows\system32\igfxrDEU.lrc, version=8.15.10.3040

C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, version=8.15.10.3040

C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sbdrop.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\mssprxy.dll, version=7.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btncopy.dll, version=6.5.1.4000

C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, version=8.15.10.3040

C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.DLL, version=8.15.10.3040

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview\nvshell.dll, version=6.14.10.14075

C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll, version=11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)

C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll, version=11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)

C:\Windows\system32\ktmw32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\EhStorAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\twext.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\cscui.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\CSCDLL.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\System32\cscobj.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\USERENV.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Attribute Changer\acshell.dll, version=710.2013.1.26

C:\Program Files (x86)\Attribute Changer\ATL100.DLL, version=10.00.40219.01

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\UniClient\UiFrmwrk\tmdshell.dll, version=2.5.0.1437

C:\Program Files (x86)\Boxcryptor\ShellExt\x64\Boxcryptor.Ext.dll, version=2.0.403.275

C:\Program Files (x86)\Gizmo\gshell-x64.dll, version=v2.7.8

C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\syncui.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\SYNCENG.dll, version=6.1.7601.17959 (win7sp1_gdr.120925-0333)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\NppShell_05.dll, version=0.1

C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7-zip.dll, version=9.20

C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnssui.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\PhotoViewer.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer\PhotoBase.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, version=9.18.13.2762

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview\nvwimg64.dll, version=6.14.10.14075

C:\Windows\system32\NV\igd10umd64.dll, version=9.18.13.2762

C:\Windows\system32\igd10umd64.dll, version=9.17.10.3040

C:\Windows\system32\winhttp.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\rasapi32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

and once more:

Diese Textdatei wurde erstellt, da paint.net abgestürzt. Bitte Email dieses zu crashlog4@getpaint.net, also können wir diagnostizieren und beheben Sie das Problem.

Time of crash: 12.02.2014 11:11:27

Application uptime: 00:11:16.8884539

Working set: 197.388 KiB

.NET version: CLR 4.0.30319.18444 x64, FX 4.0 4.5

Processor: 8x "Intel® Core i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz" @ ~2591MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, XSAVE)

Exception details:

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryMementos.TransactedToolUndoDrawHistoryMemento`2.OnTransactedToolUndo(TTool tool, ProgressEventHandler progressCallback) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryMementos\TransactedToolUndoDrawHistoryMemento`2.cs:Zeile 35.

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryMementos.HistoryMemento.PerformUndo(ProgressEventHandler progressCallback) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryMementos\HistoryMemento.cs:Zeile 176.

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryStack.StepBackwardImpl(IWin32Window owner) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryStack.cs:Zeile 379.

bei PaintDotNet.HistoryStack.StepBackward(IWin32Window owner) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\HistoryStack.cs:Zeile 320.

bei PaintDotNet.Actions.HistoryUndoAction.PerformAction(DocumentWorkspace documentWorkspace) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Actions\HistoryUndoAction.cs:Zeile 26.

bei PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.PerformAction(DocumentWorkspaceAction action) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:Zeile 944.

bei PaintDotNet.Controls.AppWorkspace.OnCommonActionsStripButtonClick(Object sender, ValueEventArgs`1 e) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\AppWorkspace.cs:Zeile 2710.

bei PaintDotNet.ValueEventHandlerExtensions.Raise[T](ValueEventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T value) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\ValueEventHandlerExtensions.cs:Zeile 30.

bei PaintDotNet.Controls.CommonActionsStrip.OnItemClicked(ToolStripItemClickedEventArgs e) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\CommonActionsStrip.cs:Zeile 182.

bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.HandleItemClick(ToolStripItem dismissingItem)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

bei PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ToolStripEx.WndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SystemLayer\ToolStripEx.cs:Zeile 82.

bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Managed assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll

PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=4.0.5152.40811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

IcoCur, Version=3.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll

WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsFormsIntegration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsFormsIntegration.dll

Native modules:

C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18015 (win7sp1_gdr.121129-1432)

C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=6.1.7601.18015 (win7sp1_gdr.121129-1432)

C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.7601.17744 (win7sp1_gdr.111215-1535)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll, version=1.0626.7601.18009 (win7sp1_gdr.121121-1431)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110_CLR0400.dll, version=11.00.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\abf62e6545d2802fc60286678a67e6bf\mscorlib.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\4d4a15d5d7968df7dedd4cf853848d90\System.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\8be42454b4d7db7686ea494691d18b16\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\7926c26400ff262c7fc48b729377085b\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\bb1efedf0f2aa2ebbf9f0bf640c9721d\PresentationCore.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\91b87b18c4453c04c9cebdeea2952826\PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\1d513cb1b284a419e8b3df381ce7f270\System.Core.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Base\ff9a5621d3ec95574f536a364820fc7d\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\4764e3995ebd7b6b438eef937cde1332\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet500b2e4f#\d9b5fc82322acbacdaff2304a6a1529b\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Core\9d328a6ca32779f84176f26fd871d9df\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet26779e70#\6409fd5d55b32a71f3475ae34f8c175b\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet7afaaa15#\91449e06c58edf5b5cdff7bde009899a\PaintDotNet.Framework.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Data\a04f1681362584a5335c1036590001ce\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Effects\6256399fe5cb69345062ddb23bc19497\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet\966fb1cfb4ac29d5ceea8960e84ecbf5\PaintDotNet.ni.exe, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\nlssorting.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18120_none_2b25b14c71ebf230\gdiplus.dll, version=6.1.7601.18120 (win7sp1_gdr.130402-1532)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNetc8826574#\58b9c6a8ba2fd0f9b1c1e0ab13d1e2c6\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.ni.dll, version=4.0

C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL, version=2001.12.8530.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18201_none_a4d3b9377117c3df\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=6.2.9200.16583 (win8_gdr.130412-1706)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)

C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll, version=6.1.7601.18205 (win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532)

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18277 (win7sp1_gdr.131005-0934)

C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xaml\e3882692d8f0e323f93b4d95c204b7b7\System.Xaml.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\fa4b9cda7a89969191429507a934c352\System.Xml.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\13bb14bb88e6c577c79001039d678bbd\System.Configuration.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\diasymreader.dll, version=11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsForm0b574481#\f60034b135067f2ba42eb767440fc7ce\WindowsFormsIntegration.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrcompression.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

edit 2 (whyyyyy?!):

Time of crash: 12.02.2014 18:48:17

Application uptime: 00:16:24.3079912

Working set: 202.632 KiB

.NET version: CLR 4.0.30319.18444 x64, FX 4.0 4.5

Exception details:

Managed assemblies:

AlphaSpace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll

Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

Interop.WIA, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Interop.WIA.dll

Native modules:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\abf62e6545d2802fc60286678a67e6bf\mscorlib.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\4d4a15d5d7968df7dedd4cf853848d90\System.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\8be42454b4d7db7686ea494691d18b16\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\7926c26400ff262c7fc48b729377085b\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\bb1efedf0f2aa2ebbf9f0bf640c9721d\PresentationCore.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\91b87b18c4453c04c9cebdeea2952826\PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\1d513cb1b284a419e8b3df381ce7f270\System.Core.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Base\ff9a5621d3ec95574f536a364820fc7d\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\4764e3995ebd7b6b438eef937cde1332\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet500b2e4f#\d9b5fc82322acbacdaff2304a6a1529b\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Core\9d328a6ca32779f84176f26fd871d9df\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet26779e70#\6409fd5d55b32a71f3475ae34f8c175b\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet7afaaa15#\91449e06c58edf5b5cdff7bde009899a\PaintDotNet.Framework.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Data\a04f1681362584a5335c1036590001ce\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Effects\6256399fe5cb69345062ddb23bc19497\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet\966fb1cfb4ac29d5ceea8960e84ecbf5\PaintDotNet.ni.exe, version=4.0.5152.40811

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNetc8826574#\58b9c6a8ba2fd0f9b1c1e0ab13d1e2c6\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.ni.dll, version=4.0

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xaml\e3882692d8f0e323f93b4d95c204b7b7\System.Xaml.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\fa4b9cda7a89969191429507a934c352\System.Xml.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll, version=1.0.0.0

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\13bb14bb88e6c577c79001039d678bbd\System.Configuration.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsForm0b574481#\f60034b135067f2ba42eb767440fc7ce\WindowsFormsIntegration.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Accessibility\a875dc03c70e009607b33587df78f638\Accessibility.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Interop.WIA\ee8014c6dd36c3bbe44b404c02270bae\Interop.WIA.ni.dll, version=1.0.0.0

C:\Windows\System32\wiaaut.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\system32\wiatrace.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

C:\Windows\System32\sti.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

Edited by McLoo