Rocky's Gallery (1/31/2014)

rocky532

Hello Rocky and welcome.gif  .  When I saw your Jewel entry yesterday, I just knew it would be a winner, and I wondered why I hadn't seen a Gallery from you.  You must have read my mind, as voilà, here it is.  A very nice start to your gallery thumbsup.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@welsh- Thanks so much  :) It's a pleasure to be here. Though I feel that while variation can be a good thing, I lack a style. Since all my work looks so different (at least to my eye,) I feel like I need to find my niche so to speak. Maybe that comes with time? (And yes, I admit, I like pink...don't hate me too much.)

@drydareelin- Nice to meet you! Ditto what I said about variation. ;) BTW, I love your sig.

@barbieq- Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to try it out! :)

@helen- Thank you for the encouragement! Ah...that banner. I think I'm secretly longing for spring.  ;)

@pixey- It's nice to meet you! I saw your jewel entry as well; it's fabulous! (Your sig is adorable as well!)

@sashwilko- Great to meet you; thank you so much for commenting!

To all, thank you so much for taking the time to reply. (was that too many @'s?) Y'all are the best  ;) I'm hoping to add some new stuff very soon, but I will be slammed with schoolwork next week since we unexpectedly cancelled for a week.  :/ So if I disappear, I am most likely buried in textbooks. Thanks if you're still awake after reading this thing. ;)

-Rocky

• 2 weeks later...