Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ego Eram Reputo

Incompatible Plugins - an incomplete list (updated for 4.0.5284)

137 posts in this topic

Very cool B) Thanks BoltBait!

I'll remove it right now from the list.

Sadly I don't know the hope for that gradient plugin, however, have you tried other gradient plugins yet? These two are pretty cool : Gradients Galore, Gradient Mapping

I actually had the Gradient Mapping already, but it didn't seem to do what I wanted it to do and it was veritcal only (or so it appeared). I'm probably just not using it correctly. I tried Gradents Galore and it was pretty close to what I was after.

OK, I rebuilt the gradient effect grab your copy here: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/1957-

Thanks BoltBait! This was a lot closer to what I was after.

I must confess, in the interim I found an existing rainbow gradient with a texture applied and used it instead (my particular task was to colorize a white wave form of a sound sampe with a rainbow hue/effect). But I've got all the new plug-ins to play with now. :D

The Tri-x 400 plugin is now converted to a "pure" DLL, not dependent on externals anymore. Available here. Sorry bout the erlier mess I made with old versions of DLLs and whatnot... :(

trix400.zip

Edited by johandanforth

Thanks Johan.  I've flagged this change for the next release.

Gradientplugin and Engrave/Emboss removed from the list. Thanks to ReMake for the corrections.

Do we have a working Weave plugin? If not does anyone want to write it or is it possbile to update the old one? TIA :D

Somebody please send me the Color Flip/Replace Plugin. After I installed Paint.NET new version it was deleted. Not just him but many of them too. This one, single hue, color tint are one of the most important I have lost.
My mail : <snip>

14 minutes ago, Morais said:

Somebody please send me the Color Flip/Replace Plugin. After I installed Paint.NET new version it was deleted. Not just him but many of them too. This one, single hue, color tint are one of the most important I have lost.

Those plugins are from Ed Harvey; just download them again. They work fine with paint.net v4.

3 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

Those plugins are from Ed Harvey; just download them again. They work fine with paint.net v4.

Really thanks mate. Already done. This Color Flip and Color Tint plugins in a special way are very very useful.
I do things on Paint.NET that people struggle to do on Photoshop or Corel Draw.