Seerose's Gallery - New Works August - 2020

Seerose

@Seerose - I was very nervous, like you, to change over to v4.  I finally did it a couple of days ago and, like @Rick and @BBQ said ......... " You will like it".

Yes, I like it ..... I wish I'd done it sooner.  It is fast and very nice.  Yes, a few things you will need to get used to..... like the Rectangle Select movement for me ...... but with some practice, you can begin to learn the amazing changes v4 offers.  You will see ............... @Seerose ................ and you will like it.  Trust us and don't be nervous :D .  It's time to take the 'Plunge' smiley-excited001.gif  We're here to help if you encounter problems.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Seerose - I was very nervous, like you, to change over to v4.  I finally did it a couple of days ago and, like @Rick and @BBQ said ......... " You will like it".

Yes, I like it ..... I wish I'd done it sooner.  It is fast and very nice.  Yes, a few things you will need to get used to..... like the Rectangle Select movement for me ...... but with some practice, you can begin to learn the amazing changes v4 offers.  You will see ............... @Seerose ................ and you will like it.  Trust us and don't be nervous :D .  It's time to take the 'Plunge' smiley-excited001.gif  We're here to help if you encounter problems.

@Dear Pixey! b4qcae9f.gif

I have not much idea of the PC and technology. 

Therefore, do not trust me. Because 1x crash and had had to re-install the whole pc.
I believe the new 4.0 version is much better than current version is 3.5.11.  

Again thank you for your effort and reply.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Aarrrgghhh! I have to download PDN 4 and haven't had the time to. So many good reviews, so far. :)

@Dear HELEN! I have to try that easy. If nothing works, there are so many nice people. Thank you, thank you.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Oh Seerose these are just beautiful! The very first one is my fave. What lovely colours!

Oh...my...gosh, Seerose! Such stunning art! The tree image is just so cute. I love how you added that little person.

So much wonderful use of colours here, such a joy to view your art Seerose, thank you for sharing with us :)

Dear barbieq25, HELEN and sashwilko!  zkk9yfck.gif

Many many thanks for your positive reply.   <3

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

been away so long :) SeeRose, they are utterly gorgeous :)

alwpuvby.gif The main thing they are here again. Once again, welcome and thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

As always - such a joy to look at your work.  So beautiful and that pastel flower is so soft and inviting to the eye :)

Dear  cqt49it3.gif!

When I try to paint with pastel colors, it doesn't always work. Sometimes something inspires me. Many thanks.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice images! I really liked all of the images posted on the 28th of June! Very nice work on them all.

I just want to say, Thank You. God bless you! liezijqj.gif

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

The new ones look good Seerose!

I like the string&pin/kaleidoscope combination. ;)

@ I just want to say, Thank you very much. oqhf2969.gif

It's amazing what you did! Such eye candy!

@ Thank you for your positive reply. zdqw46av.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png