How to Install Plugins ×

FurBlur - Update 30th July 2014

Red ochre

Good result Eli - thanks for posting the image. B)

Have you tried my 'Scribble' effect?
... a similar idea to Furblur, less subtle but you can set different stroke angles for different tonal values.

Always good to experiment with different combinations of effects! ;)
Sig looks good too.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rickhum - welcome to the forum.
(I saw your post in the introduction thread)
- seems you have a good attitude to life and cats are usually good judges of character! ;-)

Excellent bee image, thanks for posting it and I'm pleased you're finding Furblur useful.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Red Ochre, I see you have evolved. But that is a drastic weight loss. You are bonny and winter is near so I made you a little fur sweater. I hope you like the colors :).

red-ochre-avatar-winter-50232b1.png

Edited by Eli
  • Upvote 4
  • Hugs 1

:lol::lol:Cool, Thank you Eli!

My previous Avatar was hosted on 'Gravatar' and disappeared when the forum changed.
Now I've figured out how to upload new ones directly to the forum I can have more fun with them.
Here's the old one and another new one I was saving for Halloween.:)

ZEwNUCu.pngUZXPgHr.png

• Upvote 1

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hey Red Ochre!

I feel it is my duty to thank you for creating this Blur. I'm a beginner in graphics design and digital art and I wanted to make something for my girlfriend. Bottom line being that, it wouldn't have been possible without your help.

sGvE65.th.png

While the picture can sure use a lot more work, I don't really know how to go about it. Hopefully Ill get better with time. However, until then, this is my art and thank you for your massive contribution to making this possible.

Link to the full image

• Like 1

A wolf shagging a rabbit! - bizarre - love it!😁

Thanks for saying thanks for the effect.

I hope your girlfriend shares your sense of humour and appreciates the love put into creating the image.
I'd like to see the wolf and rabbit smiling more.

Kinky threesome with a goat?☺️

More seriously: You've done well getting the essence of the animal shapes and getting used to using paint.net. You have talent! - do keep practising real life drawing on paper - those skills, acquired when young, will always transfer to the latest technology.😉

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 1 year later...

I need to download FurBlur. Can you provide it,Please?

<email removed>

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
It is not a good idea to post your email in an open forum.

I LOVE Fur Blur. It is one  plug in I absolutely CANNOT do with OUT! You creators of these plugs ins are awesome. I have no idea how you make  and design them, or how by downloading they allow me to use to make my artwork. I am soooooooooooooooooooo THANKFUL for your talent and allowing me to use your plug ins. Thank . here is one of my Designs  about our Native Americans and wild life. Hope you like it. Could not design with my art work without Paint.net and you plug in Designers. You are all  so talented.

Cakie67

Songs of Native Brothers.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Cakie67, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the compliments 😊, I'm glad you are finding my plug-ins useful.
Thanks for posting your image too... very sad, unforgivable really, how the World's wildlife and indigenous peoples have been treated.

If you are re-installing 'lost' plug-ins, the pinned plug-in packs and plug-in index are a good place to start (as @Remake suggests).
You may also find installing the 'Plugin Browser' useful. This search function can be useful too.

Best wishes

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Dear Red Ochre  , I downloaded your plugin pak, Furblur did not  get put into Effects. also I am missing Kill color, and most  in Adjustments. I can not seem to get all the plugins I had before. This is so frustrating. when I first got  hold of Paint.net  and downloaded it myself, I found out later  from YouTube about the Plugin Pak ( Adjustments and Effects) that Bolt had.  I installed it according to the directions on the Youtube. It worked, but now I cannot get even half of the plug ins I had at first.  I am so disappointed. I really need your furblur. Why can I not get the Plug In Pak that contained  all the same  effects and adjustments Bolt had before? I am lost with out all my Plugins. I plan t donate to Bolt,he needs money, but I won't till I get back all my plugins I had before. It seems more difficult to install them myself too. I did download that Plugin installer, but I am lost on how to use it.

You are great though, I do humbly appreciate your help. Thanks. ( it must be great to be smart like you all are) I am gonna be 68 and my sister , a Computer Collage Grad taught me  how to use a computer) i had no idea what a mouse was_ LOL) there were times she wanted to pull her hair out!, well she passed away  in 2019. So I am all alone now .

16 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

I can not seem to get all the plugins I had before.

@Cakie67 When you first download paint.net it comes with some basic Plugins.  After which you have to add the ones you like, from the other author's in the Plugin section.

This link will explain how to add the Plugins, which you must first download from the particular Author's thread, like @BoltBait pack found here.

And @Red ochre's pack found here.

Also, remember that the installation of Plugins differs between the free PDN version and the Windows Store bought version.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On 2/27/2021 at 2:04 PM, Pixey said:

@Cakie67 When you first download paint.net it comes with some basic Plugins.  After which you have to add the ones you like, from the other author's in the Plugin section.

This link will explain how to add the Plugins, which you must first download from the particular Author's thread, like @BoltBait pack found here.

And @Red ochre's pack found here.

Also, remember that the installation of Plugins differs between the free PDN version and the Windows Store bought version.

Thank you dear. I have  downloaded  BoltBait and Red ochre but they not the same as I had before. I litterally had 100s of 100s of Adjustments and Effects. I need Kill color,Fisheye, Objects add texture, Render's add confetti ( many choices) Gridwarp, Furblur, Render 3D effect,Render Fire, Blur Smudge,Simply blur, and smooth blur, Ink skech there are 2 I have now only one,Render- Highlite  to make different  star light effects, and so many more  many more. When I first got Paint.net it was version 406... then the Megado Plug in Pak ( it had all the Effects & Adjustments ) soooooo many. I need this again and cannot find it. even BoltBait does not explain  or direct me to find it. Thanks for your help dear. I do appreciate it. But my artwork needs the very same  adjustments and effects I downloaded at the first. If they had it in the past surely it still must be out there somewhere.

@Cakie67 if you can remember which adjustments you are missing, just go to this Thread:

Plugin Index - Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum (getpaint.net)

Just add the name of the Plugin, or author, into the Search and the Plugins will appear on the right-hand side.  Then go to the Plugin author's page, and download.

40 minutes ago, Cakie67 said:

then the Megado Plug in Pak

Noooooo.... that is a disaster Pack - Megalo is full of viruses.  Read about it:

Megalo = VIRUS! - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum (getpaint.net)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, popo said:

I tried to download the plugin but i cant find the button to download it

The first comment in this thread links to Red ochre's plugin pack thread, where you can download the plugin pack that included FurBlur. (You can just click the link in this comment to go to the plugin pack thread.)

• Upvote 1