Beta0

A Gallery

92 posts in this topic

You have been busy since my last visit, really like the simplicity and movement of the Devolution piece and the wolf is way cool. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2013 at 5:52 PM, JulioCoolio said:

I do like the wolf/fox one too! Very nice work on all of the images though. I hope to see more!

 

Thanks a lot. ^^

 

On 12/9/2013 at 8:23 AM, dug said:

You have been busy since my last visit, really like the simplicity and movement of the Devolution piece and the wolf is way cool. 

 

Thanks. :]

Edited by Beta0
Images are in first post
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(...)

 

Edited by Beta0
Images are in first post
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(...)

Edited by Beta0
Images are in first post
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Beta0<3
 
Very very well done pictures. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:
 

 

 

 

Edited by Seerose
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the new sig/avvie combo. 

 

And me.  That's really fresh and neat

 

Lots of great textures you've got too ... nice to see you back

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice additions and the sig/avie compliment each other.  Very nice textures, one and all, and a lovely entry in the jewel comp.  Well done you :music: .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the new sig/avvie combo. 

 

Thanks. I thought it was time for a small change. :)

 

Beta0!

 
Very very well done pictures. Thank you.

 

 

Thanks. And very welcome. ^^

 

And me.  That's really fresh and neat

 

Lots of great textures you've got too ... nice to see you back

 

That first part rhymed...

 

Thanks a lot. :]

 

Very nice additions and the sig/avie compliment each other.  Very nice textures, one and all, and a lovely entry in the jewel comp.  Well done you :music: .

 

Thank you very much. ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, you still around? Hope so. :)

 

So interesting putting texture with your drawings: the Girl and Fluf Creature are really good. I have use textures, but not in the way you have done.

 

I would have never guessed that the bird drawing at Image Shack started out as a line drawing.

 

And I love the yellowy green in your sig. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2015 at 8:59 PM, doughty said:

Hi, you still around? Hope so. :)

 

So interesting putting texture with your drawings: the Girl and Fluf Creature are really good. I have use textures, but not in the way you have done.

 

I would have never guessed that the bird drawing at Image Shack started out as a line drawing.

 

And I love the yellowy green in your sig. :P

 

Long hiatus... Yep. Sorry I've took so long to reply.

 

Well... It was a combo of textures and brushing since the older version of PDN made the brush seem like chalk, color pencil or any other textured traditional media. (I still have that version...plus a new one.) Some digital artists use textures, build them up with brushes or use a combination of both to make their works more interesting...or as realistic as possible. My aim with that piece was to see if I could emulate a traditional drawing with a digital program. I'm not sure if I succeeded. And, now that I saw it...I wonder if I should redraw it. :S

I'm curious. How do you use textures?

 

It did. Then, it became values (white, black and shades of gray.) And, finally, coloring. I got crazy using different layer blending modes and plugins (mostly gaussian blur and, possibly, median.) I don't remember how much time I've spent on it, but it was worth it. :]

 

Thanks. :]

 

Note: I don't have it anymore...

Edited by Beta0
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Beta, welcome back.

 

When I posted above I think I had been gone for a while too.

Life gets in the way.

 

Guess what I was trying to say is I like your style.:tard3:

 

I've made a ton of textures, but not really thought of them as "art". I do use them as added interest to some works. 

 

I hope to see more work from you as I find it very interesting. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 0:34 PM, doughty said:

Hi! Beta, welcome back.

 

When I posted above I think I had been gone for a while too.

Life gets in the way.

 

Guess what I was trying to say is I like your style.:tard3:

 

I've made a ton of textures, but not really thought of them as "art". I do use them as added interest to some works. 

 

I hope to see more work from you as I find it very interesting. 

 

Thanks. And Happy (late) New Year. :]

 

Yep. I know the feeling. Sometimes, I forget I have an account here. -.-

 

Thanks. I'm a texture maniac. X]

 

Sure. More of them will come. Just that, when I post them, it'll be on the first post of the thread. (I should have thought of that in the first place...)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This gallery features a good number of masterpieces appl.gif Keep it going!LaieA_060.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maximilian said:

This gallery features a good number of masterpieces appl.gif Keep it going!LaieA_060.gif

 

Thanks. Most of them are either sketches or experiments with the program. :)

And yes, I will. :]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now