[Request] Image information?

Hey guys,

I do love PDN since I came across this awesome app for about 2 or 3 months.

Though, I'm missing a feature that PSP and PS already offer: image information. That is, there spawns a little dialog showing me information about the image's resolution, pixel depth, pixel per inch, number of layers / alpha-channels, used amount of memory on the disc / RAM, copyright information, watermarks and EXIF, too.

So, I'd like to know if it's possible to get PDN showing such information (not necessarily all, but some)? :)

Thanks in advance,

Martin.. :)

John Fitzgerald Kennedy: „And do the other things, not because they’re easy, but because they’re hard.“

Exposing the EXIF data for editing is something Rick has said he has on his plate, but it's not something that will make it in for 3.0.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Alright, sounds good.. :)

Though, what about the other information like number of layers, pixels per inch and pixel depth?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy: „And do the other things, not because they’re easy, but because they’re hard.“

• 10 years later...

Hello @Eagle.  It is not a good idea to revive old posts (this one is 10 years old), as requested in the RULES:

11) Don't reply to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject. However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow, Tutorials, Pictorium, or Plugins sections of the forum.

A new thread will probably be a better idea ;).

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

New thread. Good idea. This one is <closed>