Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kero

How To Make A Pop-Out Signature

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I am going to teach you how to make a pop-out signature. The finished product should look like this:

t017pf.jpg

Optional Plugins:
Grim Color Reaper or AA's Assistant

Step 1:

Open up Paint.Net, and delete the image and delete the starting 800x600 image.

14e19x0.jpg

Step 2: 

Open a new image with dimensions 500x200 and make your sig background.

2cxzwo2.jpg

Step 3:

Use canvas size. Resize it to 800x400, and use magic wand to make the outside background transparent. It should look like this:

f4goyt.jpg
(HELPFUL TIP): If it makes a part of the sig a part of the outside background while using magic wand, make a very small border on the sig background by using Rectangle.

Step 4:

Open your render. The background of the render has to be transparent. If you are trying to make a background of a render transparent, use Grim Color Reaper, or use magic wand and use AA's Assistant to remove the lines. I prefer Grim Color Reaper though, because it works better.

2vudkp2.jpg

Step 5:

Open a new layer. Go to properties and name this: Render.

2r7am3b.jpg

Finishing Move:

Copy and paste the render on the sig on the Render layer. After your done that, you can edit the sig. I made a shadow.

2lnbpu1.jpg

This dosen't only apply for signatures, though. It can be made for anything, although I prefer signatures better. The size has to change though. When using Canvas Size, I just did +200 to both width and length. Though this kind of signature does not apply with signature rules here, it can still be used somewhere else.

Edited by Kero

Oh :O. I looked pop-out on the forums and nothing was there, guess I should've searched a bit more >-<

You made a nice job of the tutorial, but as it has been done before I'll lock this.