Paint.NET is cool!

seniorpapa

Like DrewDale said, your images are too large (some people have slow internet connections, so loading lots of large images can take a long time). If you would please post the images as links or thumbnails, that would be great. Thanks!

The pictures look really cool, by the way. I've yet to come up with an interesting equation for the 3D Object plugin as you have, but I'll figure one out eventually!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Nice avatar too, Seniorpapa.

@ Blackpenny - thanks for linking to the YM tut - I hadn't found any interesting equations for that 3D shape feature before.

cos(x)*tan(y)

Like DrewDale said, your images are too large (some people have slow internet connections, so loading lots of large images can take a long time). If you would please post the images as links or thumbnails, that would be great. Thanks!

The pictures look really cool, by the way. I've yet to come up with an interesting equation for the 3D Object plugin as you have, but I'll figure one out eventually!

All pictures = 250 kb

Very nice images indeed and your Avvie is so striking.  I hadn't heard of that Blend plug-in and I'll be experimenting.  Oh..... and Welcome to the forum welcome.gif   

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

im really clueless how the 3D Object works...

its that always the output is somewhat wrong...

but the picture with the fishies is great...

i still didnt come up with how to do that kind of background...

nice to start a gallery...

please keep those pictures coming...

=^_^=

siggyokazakishin1.png

All pictures = 250 kb

- Preview images must be smaller than 800 x 600 pixels. You are welcome to link to a larger image if you like.

and

29) Don't post huge images. Not everyone has an internet connection as fast as yours or a monitor as large, so don't make their pages take 10 minutes to load and don't make them scroll sideways. Keep images no larger than 800 pixels tall or wide. You're welcome to post clickable thumbnails and links to a larger version.

Please resize your images. Thanks!

I like the newest image a lot. The picture of the crucifiction is a bit out of place, but other than that, it's quite mesmerizing!

• Upvote 1

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

"Not everyone has an internet connection as fast as yours or a monitor as large, so don't make their pages take 10 minutes to load and don't make them scroll sideways."

All picture is 250 kilo. Its 1 sec for all computers!

Look: the mods don't care how many kilobytes your pictures are. All they care about are pixel dimensions. So downsize to 800 by 600 at the most or you are going have your pictures removed. You have some very interesting work...it would be a shame for it to all disappear.

Edited by Daniels

Forum Rule #29 is plain enough. 

I'll convert your images to text links.  You can convert them back to images once you have resized them or you can post thumbnail links.

Lovely pictures. But the small thing you have to think of is edge of the object. On your pictures it's kinda blured. Just saying. Have fun d[^_-]b

U2l6xrt.png