Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

Wow, Sasha, impressive start!  You're a natural at this.  I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your gallery.  You have some really fresh ideas in which any one of us could find inspiration.  Like a lot of others before me, I have to compliment your sig.  It's very elegant in its simplicity.  Nicely done!

Very good result on the puzzle.  Doing the tutorials - and thank goodness we have them - is the best way of learning one's way around the software.  I just have a feeling that your next result will be fabulous :smile: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Great work Sasha.  You did a great job on the puzzle, but even more so I like the 3D effect you've been able to put to most all of your work.  I don't know why, but the fingerprints on the glass cube really made me smile.  It was a great thought to add them almost as though someone left them on it after handling the cube.

Thanks jim100361, happy you like the out come of your puzzle :) The plan for the cube was originally to place a logo in there, but I noticed it had been done already, so I just thought of finger prints almost as an after thought, but I think it adds to it in just the right way :) I do enjoy creating 3D style things, I think it makes things pop a little and makes them more realistic :)

swIFX9v.png

Your last three results are superb.  I remember doing the glass and the swords and loving them also.  Keep up the great work Sasha :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.