DrewDale's Images - Updated Dec 26. 2014

DrewDale

f870669c-4ca3-4dea-aeaf-3a9bebcea677.jpg

Welcome to my Gallery.  Just  some examples of

what I have been creating with paint.net. 

A very long time since I updated, but here is some recent creations.

Some abstract metal art, created with TechnoRobbo's top class tutorial on erm....  Abstract Metal Art 

notitle.png

Created with TechnoRobbo's Excellent Third Dimention & Paste frame plugin's  - This one is called "Country Painting"

countrypaintingeffect_zps2f15b7e7.png

Created with TechnoRobbo's top class Third Dimension Plugin - Called this image "Frozen Face"

frozenface_zpsdf713a07.png

My submission to the logo / banner comp (Robot Sales) Not my best entry, but I wanted to try out the software box tutorial.

ARobotFriend.png

Following RedOchre's top class Seascape / Furblur tutorial. Added the rocks for more drama / depth.

seascaperesized.png

Created using TechnoRobbo's excellent Fireworks plug in.

fireworkstry.png

[

Added 20 / 10 / 2013 (made 08 / 10)

​Full size version of SOTW92 Comp (Favourite Movie)

williamfoster.png

Added 29 / 08 / 2013 (made 27 / 08)

Bigger version of SOTW#89 Comp (Video game) First time I have ever made a render based sig, happy with the outcome.

splintercell.png

Added 29 / 08 / 2013 (made 25 / 08)

A random tile, stacked and dumped on a gradient background, not really sure what it should be, but I do have the pdn to re-use.

Tiled.png

New  16 / 08 / 2013 

I made this version of Welshblue's Gun barrel from a tut that he sent me through e-mail, I thought it was high time I showed it off in my gallery. Cheers to Welshblue for his time and effort into putting a tut together for me B)

gun_zps90649dfc.png

New 06 / 08 / 2013 (Edited 07 / 08 / 2013)

A bigger version of a new sig. Inspired by Welshblue's sig, but not as good.

mod_zps383f3de6.png

New 04 / 08 / 2013

Again using Skullbonz rusty barrel tute and a self taken image. I have created this photo-manipulation.

modified_zps249d548e.png

New 02 / 08 / 2013

Slightly remixed version of my post in Skullbonz excellent RustyBarrel tute thread.

barrelampwall.png

New 25 / 07 / 2013

Remixed version of SOTW#86 Metallic entry.

catullangle.png

New 25 / 07 / 2013

Following This tutorial from Welshblue I made this one:

bokeh2.png

New 25 / 07 / 2013

Following This tutorial (also from Welshblue)  - I created this:

neonwall-1.png

New 02 / 07 / 2013

A variation on the sig of the week comp #85 (Colours & Shapes) 

Created as ever with Clipwarp and TechnoRobbo's Top class Scatter plugin, plus a few blend modes to add to the mix.

atester_zps05b2cd42.png

New 14 / 06 / 2013

Created with the help of This plugin

DSCF0095.png

14 / 06 / 1013
Created with this 
Plugin  (under development) 

Untitled1.png

New 12 / 06 / 2013

I didn't realise I had not added for sometime, I came up with this thanks to TechnoRobbo's  new LineTracer plugin

Obviously it is not 100% PDN, but I did take the photo and edit it. It gives me the impression of the old style comic books :D

after1.png

New 14 / 04 / 2013

Clipwarp once more, and also Red Ochre's new Bevel object plugin. Here

life.png

New 07 / 04 / 2013

Clipwarp + Countryside image + Guitar + S3D gave me this result.

gwfresized.png

New 27 / 03 / 2013

Two new items based on the light rays plugin to start with then just played with different blends and colour.

void1.png

void2.png

New 22 / 03 / 2013

Creating a picture frame, rotate/zoom and a metallic kind of fractal, led me to this illusion image.

illusion.png

New 10 / 03 / 2013

Not sure if this is a yellowman tute, but this is my result:

orbs.png

New 05 / 03 / 2013

Inspired by ThisQuestion and the answer given by Red Ochre. I created this one.

holtrain-1.png

New 27 / 02 / 2013

A larger sized variation of a comp entry.

citylarger.png

New 24 / 02 / 2013

Just messing around with an old(ish) pic of me and some clipwarp got me this one.

heavensopen.png

New 17 / 02 / 2013

Two more clipwarped images based around the London Underground.

tubed.png

tubed2.png

New 10 / 02 / 2013

A metallic clipwarped arrow.

pdnarrow.png

New 04 / 02 / 2013

I really do have to watch my obsession with clipwarp ;) Just created this one by removing the original image and adding a slight gradient backdrop. I don't think anyone is watching over me, but that's the only title myself and "stella" could come up with :|

wom.png

New 03 / 02 / 2013

Not really sure what it is meant to be, but it looked cool enough to post here, any ideas as what to add to it would be welcome.

abstract.png

New 30 / 01 / 2013

Inspired by an image made by Sasha in her gallery (the fisherman) I used this picture that I took of a disused London Underground walkway and created this one. I gave the station an obvious name too.

unusedtubestn.png 

New 20 / 01 / 2013

A slightly different version of a comp entry, I liked it so much I decided to add to my gallery.

glassplane.png

New creation 16 / 01 / 2013. 

Taking some inspiration from Helen, Blackpenny and nitenurse79's examples of clip warp, I created this slice of surrealism. 

warp.png

Some signatures 

metalicsig.png

pdnsignature.png

One I made for sig of the week underwater theme :)
sigcomp1.png

The Olympic Spirit with a variation on a tutorial.
teamgb.png

Fooling around with Shape 3D and some cool colours produced this;
meshboxa-z2.png

Following another tutorial - Helen's glass cube

logo.png

Funky Radioactive Bowl.

bowl.png

Orbular Illusion - Just an experiment :)
orbularillusion.png

A Caged Logo - Thanks to jim100361 for his help in making this one :)
LogoInCage.png

From yet another tut from Ella. 
liquid.png

From a newly created tutorial on wood textures. I came up with this; 

woodwork.png

A larger version of a winning entry in sig of the week.

sig70famoussongs.png

Something new to start 2013 off with.

metalicrings.png

A couple of images created using Red ochre / Null54's excellent Clip Warp plugin.

clipwarp2.png

could not resist the re-take on the title for this one B)

warpularbells.png

A larger version of a sig I was working on, it lost impact once it was resized to 500x150 sadly.

largersigexample.png

A larger and first version of another work in progress. I ended up removing the background to use as a completed sig. 

largersigexample2.png

Updates as and when, thanks for looking.

Edited by DrewDale
  • Upvote 5

BREtKQW.png

Your latest additions are stunning! I love the Shape 3D grid-like cube with the fiery letters. You did a nice job on the glass cube. It looks like you took the PDN logo and placed it right inside the glass. Very clever. I love the keyboard and the effect it has. Very nice! Overall, a great collection of various and beautiful pieces. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Very Gallery you have started and I really am impressed with your Team GB logo - it's so clear and pristine. Love the fishes too :) Very nice work here.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Great start to your gallery. There are a few pieces that effect me differently and as a result the I like above the others:

The underwater piece is a "friendly" sort of piece that immediately puts a smile on my face.

I also love 3D results obtained through PDN, so as a result the glass block and the 3D cube also are pieces that I love.

This does not mean however that you don't have other pieces here that are cool as well, these are just the ones that I enjoy the most.

Thanks nitenurse79, OddLlama & Jim100361, Your comments are encouraging :)

@Jim100361 - The underwater one was made like that because I couldn't think of anything to add with the bubbles, I must admit, it makes me smile too, i'm glad you like it. 3D is something I'm trying to get more into, the glass block took some time to get right and then to find something to put in it too (I should have used fish :lol: ) one or two others are doodles of sorts. Thanks for your feedback, I do plan on getting more on here as I go along :)

BREtKQW.png

Great start to your gallery.Looking from the first image to the last is really showing how you are progressing.Doing tutorials is the best way to learn all the different techniques.Nice to see you getting involved in the comps.I like the bit of humour you put into some of your pieces.Keep up the good work and keep enjoying what you are doing. :smile:

Thanks dug. I like the tutorials too and try to add a little outside the box to them, I learn better that way. Although it will take a long time to reach the same levels as a lot of people on here, I find it a relaxing pass-time creating different things.

The comps too I enjoy and try my best to step out of the normal to make a sig or an image :)

Thanks for the encouragement dug :)

BREtKQW.png

Nice piece with your latest one. However, my mind sort of interprets the meshed globe as a sort of cage and as a result I guess I'm expecting to see something inside it.

That's not to say there's anything wrong with it, it's simply a matter of how my mind works I guess.

You must read minds jim100361, ;) I was thinking of placing something inside the cage (a pdn logo was my first choice) but no matter where I placed it, it just didn't seem right.

Interesting to read how other people interpret things :) Thanks for the feedback.

BREtKQW.png