PdN for Windows 8 RT?

Certainly greater than 0% but I wouldn't hold your breath. A port like that would take quite a bit of time, and I'm still working on 4.0 for regular desktop.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

will paint.net eventually be compatible with windows 8 on the desktop?

I'm asking as I'm purchasing a computer next month that comes with an oem win8 installation.. and I use paint.net exclusively for my pixelart.

/\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out."

well.. in 22 days(plus the time it takes for the machine to get here) we'll find out for sure.

also.. slightly off topic.. but I followed this thread on the 14th and never saw a notification alert that I had a reply... it wasnt in spam..just..never showed up.

/\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out."