Red ochre's diabolical drawings - update 13th Feb 2022 (last page)

Red ochre

Impressive work R o' great textures . 

Inspires this noob and demonstrates well some of the potential of Pdn.

I've been using Pdn for a couple of years but have only recently gotten a bit serious  

I get a lost with all the dead links in some of the galleries so its great to see all your thumb links work. 

• Upvote 1

Sig.jpg

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle

Hello Rickhum,
Many thanks for the compliment!:)
The recent changes to the forum software caused many of the existing links to break.
The admin Ego Eram Reputo (aka E.E.R.) deserves the credit for getting my thumbnail links working again (and much else besides).B)
As things settle down hopefully more of the older galleries/tutorials etc. will get their links working again too.

Dipstick,
Thanks for the very kind words. I must disagree about you being 'just an image hacker'.
You have amazing skills using advanced animation software in addition to Pdn and are a very accomplished wildlife photographer.
Bet you're quick on two wheels too!:trophy:B)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Your new additions are hypnotizing as usual. My favorite is the dragons battle. I also like the dried lotus pod :) and the twirling shapes specially the background (There are a couple of hidden twirls in the upper part of the background).

Edited by Eli
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Maximilian and Eli!:)

I've got a cold at the moment and my gas central heating has broken down too!:(... so the little dragons were inspired by the thought of a real log fire and imagining the tiny sparks and embers as creatures.

The triple spiral is a nod to the neolithic carving at the Newgrave tomb where the Sun hits the back wall at winter solstice.

Modern art ;-)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

...and I added the spacing!

Very nice images John. The first two look like my own personal Hell. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the compliments Woodsy:)

Many thanks for fixing the thumbnail spacing Scott, looks much better.

The first two look like my own personal Hell.

... you must have the same demons in NZ too:lol: (I've seen 'Devil's rock';)  )

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Red...awesome new additions to your gallery!   :beer:  :pizza:

The first two are especially 'dark'...what frame of mind are you in?   :lol:    (That cold must be a doozy!)

• Upvote 1

Wonderful new additions @Red to your Gallery <3.  I too like them all, but I took a special shine to the patterned ones - the 6th one looks like it was crocheyed (Oops -spell check don't like this).

Great Work :cake::D

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks LionsDragon - I've been pleased to have had such talented 'subjects' joining the forum during my 'reign'.;)B)
Many thanks Lynxster4 - yes this 'cold' (aka man flu') has really wiped me out.:(
Pixey! - many thanks - crochetted? macrameed? ... it's all knitting to me! :D. I used Aardvark repeatedly for that one - it does have a textile look imo.
Hey Shochi! - many thanks for commenting - and keep adding images to your gallery, always good to see what new things you have created.;)B)

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

As i said before: i like to visit your Gallery cause its so inspiring:mrcyan:

well today i just focus on the image of Einstain. and as a fan of the general relativity, you are really amaized me with that image.

i was thinking if i ever write my artical on Einstain Relativity i will have to put your image as the subject and credit you my friend.:mrred:

79Lm3vH.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1