How to Install Plugins ×

Gradients galore! Another update 22/4/2016

Red ochre

Hi Doughty,

Glad that little plugin helped.

It looks like my hunch about align-object not resetting the transparent colour back to white is the problem.

It may be worth you mentioning it on the align-object thread (and linking back to this thread).

I don't know if the author 'moc 426' is still active or if there is a reason for them not resetting the colour values when the object is moved.

Btw I did'nt mean to criticize Boltbait's transparency plugin, it just wasn't ideal for what I wanted to show you.

Generally it is very useful.

Glad you're happy!, and thanks for reporting back ;)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 2 years later...

These look spectacular Red! Can't wait to play with this...

Thanks!

Thanks EER and Maximilian.

The new options for repeated spiralA, spiralL and star needed some anti-aliasing along the hard edge between colour1 and colour2. I've added some, which is not 100% perfect but looks much better than none at all! ;)
- It wasn't easy. :/ :roll: :D

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@Red ochre! Thank you for the new version.9gut87cp.gif

9swg6ekz.png

dlmqhqww.png

• Upvote 4

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Another update! (and I still haven't updated the plugin pack).

1. I have added the ability to take both colours from the layer image, which makes 'transparent' gradients possible by altering the opacity sliders.
2. To keep the U.I. small I have added these choices to a drop-down menu. I have also removed the title 'Centre of Gradient' to save space.
3. Also added a 'Vignette' choice which only uses colour 1. (Please use the opacity sliders!).
4. NOTE: This still works for both Pdn 3.5.11 and Pdn 4+ BUT Pdn 3.5.11 doesn't have the ability to grey-out the color-wheel controls when inoperative (as Pdn4 does).
5. (The fun bit) I've added some new polygon and 'flower' shapes (examples below).
oNWAiPN.png
Update on page one of this thread.
... and please feel free to post images made with the new version in this thread! ;)

• Upvote 8

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Looking good @Red thank you. -  Will try it later.  (After washing, cleaning, cooking & chasing the gator away) :D .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Dear Red Ochre! Thanks again for your great plugin. My best wishes.   ve7oxyf5.gif sguduzxa.gif

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Sorry a little late, Red.   4_18_2.gif     Just saw it.    WOW...this is rainbows of fun!!!    I use this plugin a lot. Now it's even better.   Thank you!      :)

gradgalore_01.png

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 1