How to Install Plugins ×

Laplacian pyramid filter effect plugin

MichaelVinther

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just added this effect but i can't find it in PDN v3.5.11. Is there a requirement to use 4.x now? I haven't updated because I don't want to lose a bunch of plugins. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Laplacian plugin is not compatible with 3.5.11. Time to upgrade? :mrgreen:

On 1/31/2017 at 1:28 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Laplacian plugin is not compatible with 3.5.11. Time to upgrade? :mrgreen:

Laplacian Pyramid filter works perfectly fine in PDN v 3.5.11, I use it quite often. It will be found in Effects > Photo > Laplacian Pyramid filter.

• Upvote 1

69unju0.gif

Thanks for the update Dipstick. I'll amend the Plugin Index accordingly.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<3 Dear @ingwer!

Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee: Very well done. :trophy:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Djisves said:

The link on the first post to download version 1.1.1 (2019-08-18) does not work.

Edit: It seems like the case for all @MichaelVinther plugins.

I've added a new Zip file on the first page for the Laplacian Plugin @Djisves

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @Pixey, but the plugin you uploaded is v.1.0, which I already have. I would appreciate a copy of the latest version 1.1, released in August 2019 (see @MichaelVinther's last post above).

I've returned to PDN and the forum after 18 months and the my priority is to update PDN (which I have) and my plugins. So, I go through the topics and download the latest versions of all plugins that have been updated since September 2018. One of the positive side-effects of the pandemic is that now I have a lot of free time.

After that, I'll try to catch up with the rest of the forum and I may as well use my "tour" to report to the mods anything worth reporting.

Xkds4Lh.png

6 hours ago, Djisves said:

Thank you @Pixey, but the plugin you uploaded is v.1.0, which I already have. I would appreciate a copy of the latest version 1.1, released in August 2019 (see @MichaelVinther's last post above).

I've returned to PDN and the forum after 18 months and the my priority is to update PDN (which I have) and my plugins. So, I go through the topics and download the latest versions of all plugins that have been updated since September 2018. One of the positive side-effects of the pandemic is that now I have a lot of free time.

After that, I'll try to catch up with the rest of the forum and I may as well use my "tour" to report to the mods anything worth reporting.

I certainly don't have that v1.1 and I have a feeling that it wasn't compatible with Paint.net anymore.  I seem to recall @barbieq25 lamenting about it.  But I'm sure if someone else has it, they may report it.  Alas when Plugin developers leave and don't update their masterpieces, we can't use them anymore.

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Pixey said:

Alas when Plugin developers leave and don't update their masterpieces, we can't use them anymore.

@MichaelVinther last visited to the forum on March 29, 2020. Someone can contact him via PM to get the necessary information.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2020 at 9:48 PM, MichaelVinther said:

I've updated the download link. Also posted a new version with a small bugfix: https://www.fosshub.com/Image-Analyzer.html?dwl=LaplacianPyramidFilterPDN1.1.2.zip

Hi dear all,
found that this plug-in [Laplacian Pyramid Filter Effect] CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED !
The link does NOT work anymore !
Please add the file directly in the first page of this thread, as for "Policy" from "Ego Eram Reputo" posted January 13, 2021 :
     P2. The first post in the thread should contain the most recent/current zip of the effect .dll or a link to where it can be downloaded.
Thank you so much !
Giulio

PS: I found the file (LaplacianPyramidFilterPDN1.1.2.zip) in my old back-up disk ... tested, and it's working, it's attached here ... dont know if it's the right way to do a such kind of patch.

LaplacianPyramidFilterPDN1.1.2.zip

Edited by skyone

1 hour ago, skyone said:

NO !

The link does NOT work, it shows an "Image Analyzer" download page from "meesoft" in fosshub.com.

Try yourself ...

link is working, i right now downloaded.

@skyone I too am having trouble downloading this.  I have put a copy of mine on my Dropbox and I'll add it also to the first page:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2bhaehm4qfwfloy/AACD8N94u8YY6splz9Tv85L0a?dl=0

30b8T8B.gif