Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Thank you @LionsDragon :).  The glow is made as thus: Make a layer between the background layer and the ball.  Use the Ellipse Select to make a circle and add the color via paint bucket.  Then use Motion Blur and use the angle to line it up. Then do another layer and add a smaller spot and Gaussian blur this time.  On both layers lower the opacity and sometimes you can also play with the Blending Modes too.

@AndrewDavid many thanks for dropping by to comment B).  You are doing just fine with your images.  I would have to say, though, that Texture Merger is a challenge to use and I am still learning how to use it myself :mrcyan:.

Dear @Woodsy thank you very much :D.  You know me so well ........ I play, play and play and then play some more smileys-froh-728405.gif

@lynxster4 thankies a whole bunch ;).  I have a feeling you and I would have a 'lotta larfs' if we got together.  Yup - that old Texture Merger is much fun, but sure a challenge!

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

<3 Dear @Pixey!

Beautiful combination of colours and nice use of reflection. :trophy:  I learned a lot from you. Thanks for the good tip. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

On 2/17/2017 at 11:21 AM, Pixey said:

@lynxster4 thankies a whole bunch ;).  I have a feeling you and I would have a 'lotta larfs' if we got together.  Yup - that old Texture Merger is much fun, but sure a challenge!

And I the same!  ;)

• Upvote 1

Wow @Pixey....that is so mesmerizing and opalescent!  I love it!   <3    (rep later)

• Upvote 1

<3 OMG! Dear Pixey! 

I like the glassy look it has. :trophy:  The light reflections are awesome! Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you so much guys & gals: @lynxster4 @Woodsy @LionsDragon and @Seerose for stopping by to comment and I's so happy you all like it.  Yes, @LD I think we do have a PDNation going on here in the forum :D.

A big thank you too to the others who gave a Rep point smileys-flowers-875046.gif 

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you so much @Maxililian - BTW I love your new avvie.  It looks like one of the big black crows we used to get in the Isle of Man :).

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

And thank you for noticing the new guy :) The eagle that was my previous avvie is the first bird head I've sketched after many years without trying to sketch anything. These days I'm more into ravens and crows, and there's also a hummingbird and a cardinal that I haven't finished :) It began as a pencil-on-paper preliminary work, and then I went about adding feathers and other details in PdN. Here's the guy in full size if you want to pay a look (click on thumbnail):

Huginn_Sketch_1_upscaled_b.jpg

• Upvote 1

<3 Dear @Maximilian

Very inspirational. This is absolutely beautiful! :trophy: Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Nice. You really like that globe effect. So many different things you can do with it too. Another inspiring work of art.

MGT9iTs.png

• Upvote 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

<3 Wow! @Pixey!

I envy your talents. Beautiful combination of colours. :trophy: Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you so much @ReMake B)

@Beta0 - It's great to see you on here again.  Thank you for the kind comments :D

@LionsDragon - Golly, I had to Google Neil Gaiman (I see he's English)  He's perhaps a bit like Steven King (who lives not far from me) and I'm glad my Apples didn't scare you to death :lol:

@AndrewDavid Thank you very much ..... perhaps I'll have lay off the globes for while :)

@Seerose You so very kind and I thank you very much :cake:(will get back with a Rep tomorrow).

30b8T8B.gif