Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
welshblue

SDC #1 discussion thread

6 posts in this topic

I've looked for a discussion thread ...

... this is a great competition - but a larger t-shirt template would be appreciated ;)

Any suggestions or comments about the Shirt Design Competition may be posted here.

I think it's a good idea too, but the shirt template is way too small to work with.

I'll use a larger one next time, then... I may let the winner choose the template, though it isn't much of a decision. Also, what should I do for trophies? I haven't done much with it the competition yet as I have only received one entry.

Edit: maybe it would be better for someone else to run this. I do feel like I'm handling it very well.

Edited by AGJM

I'll use a larger one next time, then... I may let the winner choose the template, though it isn't much of a decision. Also, what should I do for trophies? I haven't done much with it the competition yet as I have only received one entry.

Edit: maybe it would be better for someone else to run this. I do feel like I'm handling it very well.

I think you are doing fine. Just keep at it. It takes a while to work through all the things you want to do versus the things you need to do. You will get worked out. It's a good idea for a comp, things will work out in the long run. Don't get discouraged.