ToxicDJ's Gallery

toxicdj

kawaiicload.pngWell this is my Gallery.

I've organized all my things into categories so that what you want to look at is easier to find.

Hope you enjoy it, and if you want to use any of my pics, please go to my HomePage to read my terms and conditions.

All criticism is welcome... as long as it is constructive. If you have any requests please pm me and I will do my best to get what you want done.

All of my textures are 256 px and any dubbed seamless I guarantee are seamless AS LONG AS they are put together edge to edge corner to corner (wont be seamless if overlapped or on different angles)

You can see my textures at work on IMVU. Just search for SinaLeRuge in the shop under creators.

Hair Textures

hair2.jpghair.jpghair3.jpg

Seamless Fabric Textures

leather.jpg

Eyes

eye22.jpgeye1.jpgeye12.jpg

Manipulations/Edits

eery.png

Cursors

Rainbow

kawaiic1.png kawaiicload.png kawaiicloadbg.png kawaiiques.png

These cursors are animated (Cant get the .gif's to work for some reason) and flash the the colors of the rainbow. The question marks flash and so does "loading". They are named after their use so they are easy to place.

Download them

here.

Tested in Windows 7. Let me know how it works on your OS.

Edited by toxicdj

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=5558

Hey, welcome to the forum! Yes, it really looks like blond hair & I am sure it could be used as you said. Look forward to seeing more from you.

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hey, welcome to the forum! Yes, it really looks like blond hair & I am sure it could be used as you said. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Thanks... and thanks lol...

PDN I have found is a lot better for making seamless textures and such than photoshop or gimp. Definatly planing on uploading more shortly boltbait.smile.png

Edited by toxicdj

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=5558

Very nice hair textures. I would like to say, however, that the shine on your red hair is a tad too uniform. I would suggest using some mild distortions like bulge, twist, and sine wave on just the shine (if you still have it on a separate layer)

Again, nice work! Hoping to see more soon!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Very nice hair textures. I would like to say, however, that the shine on your red hair is a tad too uniform. I would suggest using some mild distortions like bulge, twist, and sine wave on just the shine (if you still have it on a separate layer)

Again, nice work! Hoping to see more soon!

Is this a bit better? I may have gone a lil overboard but I think with some experimentation I can perfect it.

I used a mixture of Bulge and Jitter :)

Edited by toxicdj

Nice additions to the textures. Love the red one.

xD Thanks... I'm going to be adding some Punk/Goth ones soon as well... and am thinking of adding more to my Fabrics collection too

I am so glad to see more people busy with virtual world art and stuff, for a long time I was the only one on this forum who made pictures of secondlife avi's and edited them... Do you take pictures of IMVU avi friends?

anyway, with those hair textures you could open a shop in second life ;-)

great thing you do, I hope to see more of it

Edited by Aislin

I am so glad to see more people busy with virtual world art and stuff, for a long time I was the only one on this forum who made pictures of secondlife avi's and edited them... Do you take pictures of IMVU avi friends?

anyway, with those hair textures you could open a shop in second life ;-)

great thing you do, I hope to see more of it

Ive tried second life and I can honesty say I dont like it. Yeah, I love taking pics of my friends on IMVU. I often create for them too.

I dont do edits of avatars often, I prefer to just make textures and stuff. If you have IMVU feel free to add me on there, Click here to add me :)

UPDATE

Added new Section "Eyes"

Added three files to "Eyes"

lol, i actually didn't like IMVU or maybe thats because i didn't understand how it works or so... but i would love to see more textures :-)

IMVU is hard to work around. I think its because instead of moving around with the arrow keys, you press certain spots on the floor, furniture etc...

Edited by toxicdj

Is this a bit better? I may have gone a lil overboard but I think with some experimentation I can perfect it.

I used a mixture of Bulge and Jitter :)

Nicely done! I'd pull back slightly on the jitter, but that's just a question of preference. Otherwise, it's even better than I was asking for ;)

While I'm here, very well-written eye tutorial. Now I have to see if I can use it with the 3D eyeball tutorial for even more coolness

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Nicely done! I'd pull back slightly on the jitter, but that's just a question of preference. Otherwise, it's even better than I was asking for ;)

While I'm here, very well-written eye tutorial. Now I have to see if I can use it with the 3D eyeball tutorial for even more coolness

It would be pretty awesome if the two did work together boltbait.mrgreen.png

I was thinking i might need to slow down on the jitter as well... will do so on my next hair texture :)