Paint Job Contest #4!
entry period is over. vote for the winners above!
Give the object(s) in the given image a new paint job. Any object in said image is fair game as long as we can see what you did, so if you really wish to give a tree in the background flame decals, that's up to you!
• You must post a link to any stocks, renders, images or parts of images you did not create in Paint.net, i.e. fractals created in a fractal generator program or textures created in another program of any kind.
• You are NOT allowed to add or remove parts of the photo. As mentioned in the competition goal, you are giving an existing and visible object in the image a new "skin" or "paint job." Any violators will be shot and survivors prosecuted.
• Minimum size is 40% of the theme image. (size limit liable to change depending on original image size)
• All entries must be submitted to me in a PM.
• Do no post your entries(s) in this thread!
• Do not post your entries(s) in your gallery or any other gallery until this comp is over!
• I will post your entries(s) in the topic, that is the only time your image should be seen before the voting begins.
• Do not sign your entry or put any kind of identifiable marker or logo in your image that people will link to you.
• You may post your entry on any other website where you are a member
(i.e. Deviant Art, PdN Fans Forum, Facebook or any other forum or website, just not on this website until the comp has concluded.)
• NO PLACEHOLDERS! Do not send an entry until it is a finished product. NO WIPS (works in progress) !
• No images previously submitted will be allowed.
Unfortunately, I'm not Possum, but I still reserve the right to add to the rules as people do things to annoy me.
THEME IMAGE: http://good-wallpapers.com/wallpapers/14415/Blue%20Sports%20Car%20On%20The%20Racetrack.jpg
The competition winner has the opportunity to pick the next competition image, but I won't stick them to it. If you do decide to pick a new image, please make sure there is an obviously "intended" object to repaint. Also, make sure the image is relatively large to ensure picture quality.
TIME LIMIT: 2 weeks
This thread is for entries only! If you want to discuss this comp, please go to the discussion thread here
The entry period for this competition runs through Friday December 3, 2011 3:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
Late entries before I close the competition will be accepted
~AirbusA340 for the idea
~PossumRoadkill 'cuz I copied most of his contest rules ^_^
Edited by pdnnoob, 18 December 2011 - 06:52 PM.