NinjaManDan21's Gallery [New 5/22/13 pg 14]

NinjaManDan21

TheHowler

And I LOVE the fire, maybe a tut? Or is there already, and I'm just a bit blind. :P

For this kind of fire, no not that i'm aware of, but i'm not the lengthy writing type. lol

BBQ

-but the shape in the rectangle is a bit jaggy.

-see how kick-butt beautiful it is larger?!

-I hope this means we will see some awesome big backgrounds from you in the future.

-And by shape I assume you mean the shuriken (ninja star) ? Yes it was uncooperative.

- Yes totally

- Definately (especially since I will be praticing background skills as I work with my church)!!

Glad you guys (and gals lol) like them!

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Tell you what, I will write it all down, and when I return form Israel on Mar. 8th, I will try to find the time to create a minitut.

(Quite flattered that I would be asked to make a tut)

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Just a heads up. I will be in Israel from Feb. 24 to Mar. 8 so I will be on very seldom.

Hopefully I will have some good pics to do photo manipulations and other Paint.net-ish things on when I return.

Live long and prosper!

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

You're going to Israel?! Oh my gosh. I've always wanted to go there! We had Visas to go and live there (we were given a choice to either come to the U.S. or Israel). Since we dreamed of coming to the U.S., that's where we went, but my dad promised the Israeli Embassy we'd go there some time. So far, we don't have that chance. And please do take pictures. I really want to see them.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 1 month later...

Good News! I am writing the Flame tut you guys (and gals) requested. When it is finished I will post it.

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Wow took less time than I thought!

Here you go.

flamewallpaper.jpg

Looks awesome, but I think it'd be better if the text was all in front. Then again that's just my opinion.

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

• 2 weeks later...

I like it but something seems odd to me, think it might be that the 3 shurikens are not evenly spaced or in one line but other than that very nice.

Yes that is something I am working on. Center isn't always best, but I'll figure out something.

Once I sort this out I will be making an animation for it (it's been a while since I've done one so this ought to be fun) :D

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

NMD, true centre is often safe & boring. At the same time we need to have balance in a work. Maybe the large shuriken could be in the middle of the "Shuriken" word?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Maybe. I'm just trying to think ahead to how it would work in an animation and where it would look/act best.

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

How about having them offset from each other. So the first line would be the shuriken with the words shuriken under that down and to the right would be the next shuriken with studios and under that the shuriken on its own. You could also make the first shuriken small the next medium and the last big and have the animation start on small one and after one rotation stop and move to the medium one and so on.

Something like this plus the animation.

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by minners71

• 2 months later...