Jetliner Liveries By: AirbusA340

AirbusA340

K2Kpn.png

Ok, I LOVE AIRPLANES! So I thought I'd be cool to make liveries on aircraft. I'm kinda still a newbie....... So here's my gallery!

UQ5IY.png

1C4OI.png

Q7XP4.png

IO89s.png

3Caoo.png

Upxn5.png

Edited by AirbusA340
95UqQ.png

l

Aircraft Liveries l TrueSky Alliance l AviationParadise l Livery Painting Tutorial - Currently Constructing l

l

How To Create "Aireo" Text Tutorial l Favorite Plane : Boeing 777 l Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada l

Very nice indeed! Well done. They could easily be real liveries for real airlines. Lovely colours, my favourite is the first one. Just one problem with all of the aircraft though - they could all do with a dose of Feathering or AA`s Assistant to smooth out the edges . Not a lot wrong apart from that. Will you be designing a range of liveries for different aircraft? I think the A380 would be a bit of a challenge as it tends to appear a bit bulbous so you would have to design one that hides this as much as possible.

I look forward to more of these . ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Hey, welcome! These look great & Goonfella gave you sone great advice on the rough edges etc.

I like the last one...very cool!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I like them all.

Goon' mentioned the jaggies, but apart from that very well done.

Did you draw the planes yourself or is there a template ?

Asking because I'd be interested in trying something like this.

awesome sig BTW ... it really fits with the aviation theme

Thank You.....

Sometimes I use templates and sometimes I draw my own templates.........

If you would like I could make a tutorial on making airliner liveries......

Thank you very much..... The "FyreFly" logo is for my imaginary airline I'm running on an online airline simulation game I'm playing, and "TS" stands for "TrueSky", a fictional airline alliance I'm running.

95UqQ.png

l

Aircraft Liveries l TrueSky Alliance l AviationParadise l Livery Painting Tutorial - Currently Constructing l

l

How To Create "Aireo" Text Tutorial l Favorite Plane : Boeing 777 l Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada l

Very nice indeed! Well done. They could easily be real liveries for real airlines. Lovely colours, my favourite is the first one. Just one problem with all of the aircraft though - they could all do with a dose of Feathering or AA`s Assistant to smooth out the edges . Not a lot wrong apart from that. Will you be designing a range of liveries for different aircraft? I think the A380 would be a bit of a challenge as it tends to appear a bit bulbous so you would have to design one that hides this as much as possible.

I look forward to more of these . ;)

Thank you for the advice! Yes, I will be designing more aircraft liveries. Who knows? I might try the A380 soon!

95UqQ.png

l

l

Please Note: The Last Livery, is based on the Southwest "Shamu" livery currently on one of their aircrafts:

N713SA.jpg

95UqQ.png

l

l

I know this isn't about liveries, but what do you think of this?

95UqQ.png

I'm not good with anything else on Paint.NET except Liveries, and I thought I might try making a signature, so what do you think? I know it's not fancy with all those effects but, hey, I'm still learning.

95UqQ.png

l

l

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I think the new sig of yours is kinda a down grade.The angles on the plane aren't right with the trails.But your other ones, a whole different story.Dude I'm s frigging jealous!I love your work!I'm a newb newb, and your pictures might use newbie's effects, but boy their the best use of newbie effects!Your work is sweet!I envy you so. ;)

7709837.png?292

• 5 weeks later...