How to make a lightning desktop background with custom glowing text (video with steps)

Mattyperks

This tutorial is going to show you how to make a cool desktop background with lightning of your choice and glowing text.

The video is completely mine and I own all rights to it. Please ask before using this video anywhere else.

Thanks!

Edited by Mattyperks

t6t.png

Gotta love gradient bars ^^

I've read the title several times and it tells me nothing about what is being created. Please read Rule #6 and edit your thread title accordingly.

Yes, much better.

To save yourself problems in the future, please read these thoroughly: Forum Rules and these Tutorial Posing Guidelines.

You will note item #4 in the tutorial posting guidelines. If you had used SEARCH you would have found a large number of lightning tutorials and even some plugins which automate the process.

Generally we discourage repeated tutorials and I'm inclined to close this thread for this reason. However, your video is clear and posted in the correct sub-forum so I have decided to allow it.

Please do not be in a rush to write tutorials. When you wow us with your work and get repeated requests for a tutorial, then consider writing one. Fair enough?