[SOTW #51] This week's theme is: Snipers! - Winners announced!

chrisco97

sotwheader-1.png

This week's theme: Snipers!

The winner is: Mayor_McSteeze!

With 7 votes! Congratulations to the winner, and thanks to everyone who entered!

Hidden Content:
Explanation: For this week's theme, chosen by SOTW #50's winner, NOOBz, is Snipers.

You will be creating a signature using a render/stock of a sniper as your main focus. Be sure to have fun and follow the rules!

If you do not know what a sniper is, refer to this page.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing your entries!

--

The Deadline for this competition is 23:59 (11:59) (EST) on Tuesday, April 19th.

To see the current time in EST, click here (WorldTimeServer.com).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Check the SOTW Rules!

If your entry breaks any of the rules it will be disqualified.

• Max sig dimensions 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.
  • No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.
  • Sig must follow the set theme.
  • Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.
  • You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.
  • You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.
  • Use new, fresh siggys. The idea is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that.
  • Note also that the winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition!

This thread is for posting your entries only!

If you wish to talk about one of the entries you can do so here.

If a comment or other non-entry post is mistakenly made in this thread, it will be moved without penalty to the discussion thread. Just don't be surprised when it magically jumps over there.

Good luck all, and thanks for participating! ;)

Edited by chrisco97

You didn't specify if the sniper had to be human,lol,so I made an alien sniper starting with this picture;My link ,everything else is made by me using nothing but PDN. I am having a problem with this link so I am including my copy of the picture that I started with;th_predator_bowhunter.jpg

predator_sniper-c.png

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...