Paint.NET is getting noticed!

barkbark00

I looked at the Forumer directory and this has ove 76,000 posts.... :shock:

Untitled1.png

Previously dgirl555, but now you can call me epic

Oh, and I really like airbrushing photos

I looked at the Forumer directory and this has ove 76,000 posts.... :shock:

Wait? This forum? We have over 271,000 posts... :?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

NOTANEFFECT.png

Not what this says.... just took the screenshot...

Untitled1.png

I'm not sure when that was last updated. Here is a screen-shot of what it actually says on the forum statistics on the front page:

1zl6p94.png

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Yeah I noticed that shortly after posting the pic... That's still a LOT of posts...

Untitled1.png

Yep. I just hope we can get a bigger community of active members. We have a lot of users here with no posts at all...

Paint.NET is mentioned in the Christchurch (NZ) Press liftout - The Box.

In the section "How2 - Fix those photos" writer Dave Thompson gives a mention that Paint.NET (and GIMP) are "good freeware....general graphics software".

CNET Did a review for Windows 7 and they opened up Paint.NET 4 minutes into the video to show program launch speed.

Link: http://reviews.cnet.com/windows/microsoft-windows-7-professional/4505-3672_7-33704140.html

Oh please, paint.net completly demolishes gimp! Paint.net over rules photoshop, too, because of all the plugin possibilities, and ease of use! I love paint.net and wouldn't use any other program! Photoshop is ridiculous, too, with it's $600 price tag. Oh and you can download it for "free" while getting a trojan that doesn't "harm" your computer

Rock on paint.net, you guys rock! 8)

Maximum PC Download of the Week: Paint.NET

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/web_ex ... k_paintnet

Microsoft fully resuscitated Paint in Windows 7 with a major facelift ... However, with all this newfound sense of worth, Microsoft’s Paint is still not a program we want to use for cropping and adjusting our digital photos. Thankfully, Paint.NET has been released to help quell the Windows handicap of not having a decent image editing application.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Microsoft fully resuscitated Paint in Windows 7 with a major facelift ... However, with all this newfound sense of worth, Microsoft’s Paint is still not a program we want to use for cropping and adjusting our digital photos. Thankfully, Paint.NET has been released to help quell the Windows handicap of not having a decent image editing application.

I bet that put a big smile on your face. :D

I'm going to buy it, just for the Paint.NET bit.

You're going to buy a book because it contains information that you already know? :?:

I just want to see what they said, that's all.

Beat me to it.

Actually, you wouldn't have beaten me to it had the forum software been functioning properly yesterday and allowing me to post in this thread (I tried several times). :evil: :D

I actually tried posting to it too yesterday and it wouldn't let me. :roll: Lol.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

• 2 weeks later...