1 sarkut?

2 leonte

3 st1cki3?

4 yellowman?

5 csm

6 ???( i have no idea)

7 possum

8 welshblue

im horrible at this but lets see how well i do.

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Wow cool ! I never saw that coming. I thought they were all good and all better than mine. Thanks ! I thought Kemaru's, Sarkut's, Leonte's, and Sozo's were the best. Sozo's cracked me up. Very funny.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Sozo's cracked me up. Very funny.

:lol:

Now watch our friend Mr. Hardy actually use this logo. :roll:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Congratulation Kemaru!

Well done Possum. I really liked the look & feel of it.

Nice work Leonte - very graphic :lol:

I thought all of the entries were exceptional. Great work from all of you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

only 3? and it's near the end of the deadline too...

after the fuss the first comp. made, i was expecting at least 5 entries by now...

redsig.png

I can't enter unfortunately, I have so much schoolwork to do. Exams begin in two weeks and I just received my philosophy book, which I haven't even opened yet!

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Just a suggestion, and by all means it's your comp so do what you think is best, but on almost all of the comps I've hosted there has been a round where there have been less entries than I would have liked. I extended the entry period for a couple of days but still opened the poll and let the votes be cast. One of the comps was a recent WOTW that only had three entries. You do your best and move on to the next round. You run the risk of the comp dragging on and people losing interest in it all together. Take a look at some of the comps that are no longer around as examples.

Apologies Possum, I actually had some studying to do for my tests - end of trimester. I would like to think that passing 4 tests in absolutely critical subjects is more important than putting up the vote for LOTW. The vote will be up tomorrow.

Apologies Possum, I actually had some studying to do for my tests - end of trimester. I would like to think that passing 4 tests in absolutely critical subjects is more important than putting up the vote for LOTW. The vote will be up tomorrow.

Actually, I was referring to this comment.....

Three. :( The vote will only begin at 6 entries.

.....not to the fact that you have school, took tests, have extra school activities, so on and so forth. I once again went to work and earned a living for my family so I can feed them and keep a roof over their heads. We all have our crosses to bear. The point I was making was not when you post the poll, but the fact that you want to wait until you have six entries. You may be in for a long wait. Patience is not always a virtue and timing is everything. But, as I said, it's your comp to do with as you choose. Just giving some unsolicited advice that in the future, will not be as forthcoming.

• 2 weeks later...

i take it we still haven't reacted the 6 entry mark...

if there's 3 or 4 entries (or so), you could try a "vote for 1" poll (i'm guessing the 6 entries min. were for a 3 votes/person poll)

redsig.png

i take it we still haven't reacted the 6 entry mark...

if there's 3 or 4 entries (or so), you could try a "vote for 1" poll (i'm guessing the 6 entries min. were for a 3 votes/person poll)

Or maybe we could be allowed to enter more than once? I can do these all day long, they are so much fun. Come one everybody, it's fun and easy. We need more entries !