How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

Hi MKT,

Thanks for continuing to improve this excellent plugin!

Could you kindly indicate the date of each update e.g (29th Aug 2007)?

This will make it easier for all of us who are keen to download the latest version.

Thanks,

David Tay

Hi MKT,

This will make it easier for all of us who are keen to download the latest version.

Thanks,

David Tay

Just look at the version number

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Hi Ash,

If the date of the updated plugin is on the title of the plugin, we will know when there has been a recent update with greater ease. Quite a few plugin authors already do that.

Regards,

David

not like anybody needs to know this, but if you want a rough translation of MKT's website and u have the latest version of firefox just switch up the character encoding in the view menu.

is it safe to say that MKT has changed pdn?

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET

The title was changed.

Hi MKT,

Thank you.

Man, im having a really hard time keeping up with this plugin. It just keeps getting updated so much. :D

For a future suggestion, how about a couple new shapes? IE Cone, pyramid, annulus, or some stuff like that?

I'm still alive!

Man, im having a really hard time keeping up with this plugin. It just keeps getting updated so much. :D

yes.

sorry. :)

I was tired a little.  :wink:

For a future suggestion, how about a couple new shapes? IE Cone, pyramid, annulus, or some stuff like that?

If future.

Thank you.

If you're wanting to take a break MKT then you do that, you most definitely have deserved it with this plugin. It does everything it was meant for plus more and it's functionality exceeds what anyone could have imagined. Moreover, you've had to tackle a different language amidst the coding of the plugin and getting on with your own life. If you're starting to get tired then do take a rest, the last thing your plugin needs is mistakes because you're not on form.

Like I said, you deserve a break. Thank you very much MKT for all you have done, it's a truly wonderful tool :D.

... the last thing ... mistakes ....

yes. sorry, and thank you. :)

There's no need to apologize. He wasn't saying it had mistakes, he was saying it would have mistakes if you were to become tired of the plugin making process. Thank you!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

mistakes translation? :). tired translation. :lol:

I have made a slightly timid remark at the former post. (I already edited it.)

I will continue it at one's own pace in future.

I will continue it at one's own pace in future.

That sounds like a great idea! Thank you! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I am finding it difficult to use this plug in. I download the file and put it in the effects folder. The file is not an application extention and instead it is a EFW file. There is no way to access the 3d effects in Paint.net. Could someone assist me? Most of the other plug ins ive downloaded have worked.

I am finding it difficult to use this plug in. I download the file and put it in the effects folder. The file is not an application extention and instead it is a EFW file. There is no way to access the 3d effects in Paint.net. Could someone assist me? Most of the other plug ins ive downloaded have worked.

It appears you've downloaded the wrong file. Shape3D is a .DLL file. There's a direct download link on the last page, I believe...posted by a user other than MKT.

I can not find any direct links. I have tried downloading the file MKT's website 3 or 4 times and it is never a .DLL file. Im sorry if I'm just missing something but Its not working for me.

ooh all these responses make me wanna dl it even more! too bad my laptop doesnt have pdn and im too lazy to go upstairs and download it

looking forward ot using it

Hey hey hey, what can I say?

1367325071_f1636b8be7_o.png

Well you could always just download pdn onto your laptop. :D

And besides, if you dont want to do that, this plugin is worth the trip upstairs to download it. Its one of the best plugins for pdn.

I'm still alive!