Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Sasha - Nice try but just too simple, would of been better with some sort of texture to the back ground and the little imperfections around the letters are off putting,as is the border not being uniform around the image.

Welshblue - Think a border would of framed the image nicely but the text and background are done well as are the textures and shadows so my point goes to you.

Sasha - 0

Welshblue - 2

Awww man Sasha's and Welsh both have great entries. I like Sasha's color choices as purple is one of my favorite colors plus the metallic theme font. I like Welsh's for the grid tile texture background and the metal texture fonts, and I had to go with that one. You both made epic siggy's and definitely was a hard choice!

Sasha - 0

Welsh - 3

Welsh is the winner of this round, congrats! I've been waiting to enter this siggy, hope you guys like it. Good luck to my challenger! :D

rfxlrg5.jpg

Edited by RFX

RFX5A1.jpg

I'm down.

Starstigtest_zps865d64c4.png

Might be too small and simple for some people's tastes but that's how I like them.

edit: wrong version the text wasn't supposed to be so opaque. ohwell. Good luck RFX :)

Edited by jerkfight

omExTE6.png

I think that RFX should have entered his current sig instead but never the less his is pretty good. It has a kind of neon glow and I like it.  Jerkfight I am sorry but your sig is just text on a dark background and should have had something else in it also.

I give;  RFX-1

Jerkfight-0

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

I agree with skullbonz about RFX entering his current sig, but I do like the choice of colours on his entry, Jerkfight the font needs to be bigger and something more in the background to set it off.

updated score - 

RFX - 2

Jerkfight - 0

ZXCBOoZ.png

Got to agree with Welshblue here, RFX sig has a nice background, but the blurred text is off putting, Jerkfight get's my vote based purely on less is more, nice and minimal and for me that works :)

RFX - 2

Jerkfight -2

BREtKQW.png

RFX has a neat honeycomb style mesh background that is clean, I just think the text is too bright for me. Nice work all the same - 0

Jerkfight, to agree with others, minimal works for me, it gives me the illusion that the font is in outer space very clean and clear signature - 1

End score is-  RFX 2  -  Jerkfight - 3  A win for Jerkfight :)

swIFX9v.png

Congrats to JF on the last match! :D Drew's and AGJM's entries both have qualities I like. AGJM's has some really nice color transitions and would work nicely as a wallpaper. Drew's looks a bit cool when the colors were inverted from the siggy as it has a lava / magma texture to it. Hard choice but I had to go with Drew's for the 3-dimensional factor as the drop shadow outline and the downward-facing lit surfaces add depth to it. Great job guys!

DrewDale - 1

AGJM - 0 (+1 rep'd as I would definitely use that as a wallpaper)

RFX5A1.jpg

Still not back from New Years celebrating I guess  6a1430f6.gif

Well done both; and as these two don't make it easy : 

• DrewDale  has vivid color, clarity and a nice 3d-ness (?)
  • AGJM  has    a great sence of a soft flowing color wisps and a refined text font

Anyway, ON TO The Vote:

DrewDale - 1

AGJM - 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

DrewDale - I love how the text is almost 3D (as mentioned already) plus the colours are really nice, like a sunset? very clean and simplistic.  - 1 point.

AGJM - This would look better on a larger canvas size than a signature (my opinion) plus its just based loosely on a signature tutorial without the circles, not enough depth for me - 0 point.

Score now - 

DrewDale - 2

AGJM - 1

swIFX9v.png

Hmmm... This is a hard one. I really love the 3D, firey, almost sort of Mass Effect-type thing you have going there, Drewdale. I also love the simplistic, Metro-ish style AGJM's has, and that's a very, very cool font. But I think it would look better on a different sized canvas, like Sasha said. So my vote goes to Drew.

Drewdale - 3 (Winner)
AGJM - 1

Now, I'll enter with this:
bobsigv6.png

(100% PDN)

I'd thought about copying the whole clicky version from my actual sig but... Nah... Would a four-part sig with a url for each part even be enterable, anyways? Lawl

Edited by Mr.Bobert

"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack from any direction."
1.png2.png3.png4.png

Mr. Bobert - The concept is good but I think the "bob" part of your name would have been best actually on the planet in smaller text perhaps - 0

nitenurse79 - This is really not the best you have made by a long way, but I do like the metallic frame and text, the colours are nice too - 1

Mr. Bobert - 0

nitenurse79 - 1 

swIFX9v.png

NN79 and Mr.Bobert both have awesome pieces! NN79's looks exactly like the in-line type 40Amp fuse for my car stereo amplifier and has that techy look to it! :D Mr.B's has some epic details in it like the upper rings that you can't really see here but show up nicely against a dark background. It almost looks like an intro to a sci fi TV show, for that I had to give it my vote. :D

Mr.Bobert - 1

NN79 - 1

RFX5A1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Both sigs are really good. However my vote is going to have to go to Mr.Bobert.

Mr. Bobert: I agree with Sasha that the text is not quite right (a little hard to see), but overall really nice. Space scenes are generally a good call :smile: - 1

NiteNurse: It kind of gives me the impression of something on the latch of a gold watch. - 0

Mr.Bobert - 2

NiteNurse - 1

Mr.Bobert's sig is quite difficult to read clearly, gread idea but not working for me this time, sorry.

nitenurse to agree with Sasha that this is not your best one I have seen, I do like the 3D effect and the colour of the text / background. It looks to me like something you would find on a vintage cars dashboard ;) that give you my vote. 

Score standing now - 

Mr. Bobert - 2

nitenurse - 2 

BREtKQW.png

Both are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. However due in part probably to my somewhat creative/ADD caused love of depth and lighting etc in spacescapes, I have to go with Mr. Bobert's sig.

Bobert- 3 Winner

NN- 2

My turn after a long time away

boyintherainsigresize.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21
  • Upvote 1

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Thank you now I can vote ;)

NMD - Love it, a little bit in 2 minds about the writing being so hard to see but also feel that it fits with the image and helps to portray the emotion.

Daniels - Nicely executed but just a bit too bland on the background,even just a simple gradient or reflection or both would of set it off nicely.

NMD - 1

Daniels - 0

Two nicely though out pieces here.

NinjaManDan21 -  This is a really good work, if it was a full size wallpaper or image it would be really striking, as a signature it looks out of place. Still really artistic though - 0

Daniels - I love the little planets / atoms ? going on here, a little noise on the background would work, but this does work as a nice clean signature - 1

Score updated to:

NinjaManDan21 - 1

Daniels - 1

A really tough vote because NinjaManDan21's is striking, I would love to see a large version of that one :)

swIFX9v.png