Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkieGurl

Rotate Image?

8 posts in this topic

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I'm trying to find a way to rotate an image 45 degrees, I've searched through the plug-ins and haven't been successful. Found plenty of rotating text plug-ins though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Markie

Everyone's a beginner at some point. No need to feel silly. It may help to thumb through the Documentation, though.

There's also a search bar at the top right of this forum so you can find other posts where people may have had similar questions.

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I'm trying to find a way to rotate an image 45 degrees, I've searched through the plug-ins and haven't been successful. Found plenty of rotating text plug-ins though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Markie

Hi. Where did you find a plugin to rotate text? I can't figure out how to rotate text, and I would think it would be a simple "ctrl" something command.

Any suggestions, from anybody?

If you put the text on its own

new (transparent) layer, then

you can use -

Layers > Rotate / Zoom

Plugin

Edited by Sarkut

Also,if you can select it with any of the selection tools, you can rotate it by right-clicking with the Move Selected Pixels (pdn35icons.MoveToolIcon.png) tool.

Using APShredder's way ... by holding Shift as you rotate, it constrains it to 15 degree increments