(Discontinued) Weylin's Emporium: Follow/Add me on DA

warfighter67

Fab new image! You are improving so much. It's wonderful to watch you grow :)

It is motivation like this that keeps me posting here and working hard on new images, even despite some hard times in the home environment as well as some heavy workload in the school environment. Thank you much for your support.

Thanks chrisco! It's nice to hear that about my work.

I ran clouds with white and transparent, then did a color threshold of the alpha channel and messed with that and got that snowy-look thing :P

Another image to my sequel of "The Depths Below" images:

BaronPNG.png

Edited by Weylin

Thanks! Lol, I rendered fire on a multicolor gradient, did color flip/rotate, then did erode at max amount with squares, did HF/NM at bumpyness 10 after duplicating the layer, inverted the colors, changed to B&W, set to overlay and merged the layers.

Au contraire. The color scheme is IMHO conflicting, this is definitely not one of your best. You have you HF/NM and my Cobblestone Texture to the very best, 'grats on that. But I would like to see you make something different, other than 3D Rooms. I won't be able to really see the skill that I can be sure you have if you only do more and more and more and you get the point 3D Rooms. I challenge you to make something that isn't a room.

Well, you have done some great things with floors, and they may be your strong suite, but just take a look at my gallery or chrisco's. We are varied. Maybe I specialize in clean design, text, and realism. Maybe he specializes in layouts and render sigs. We still both try to make other things to expand our skill-set with PdN. I would never have been where I am today, making some (IMO) pretty good photomanips, cleanly designed pieces, etc., if I hadn't tried to make my 'Table Series 1' piece. Sometimes you accidentally pick up some very useful skills when making a piece. Try something else for once! Soka convinced me to try an abstract and then I made some more of them. I understand if you like making one thing, but maybe you'll end up liking the other. That is how I came to like clean design.