Art Contest

forbiddenrose

The theme is:The alphabet

I know wierd theme...but i feel wierd today.:)

Rules:No pasting images...no pasting and editing either,this will be solefully yours.Otherwise you'll be cheating yourself.

No black or white.I want it to be colourful.Sepia is acceptable.Just i don't want the hole thing to be sepia.

You may think because i'm a newbie i don't know what i'm on about but i have been using pdn for a while now.Just not the forums.This may be against the rules but i want to see great art.

♠♣I ish a girl,I has hair,Do not touch it,It'll whack you♣♠

37801020.jpg

Nice one Frontcannon...you know what i'm adding an extra half an hour...so lets say half four is the closing time.

♠♣I ish a girl,I has hair,Do not touch it,It'll whack you♣♠

37801020.jpg

I vote for Frontcannon.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Frontcannon: 2

Everyone else: 1

Sorry Frontcannon, but everyone else's looks pretty awesome.

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

As they say, Frontcannon, "Simple is always best."

So, now what?

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

Frontcannon's was full of epic win... and wtf a contest that lasts 1 hour thats laughable.

frontcannon: 6

everyone else: 3

oh yeah forbidden rose you should probably pass contests by the mods before you post them to keep them from being failures. Also your time limit is absolutely ridiculous.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"