Jerry's Paint.NET creations

jerry533482

Microsoft is so busy improving their aero glass effects, so why don't they add a 3-D start button? Here is what I think it would look like. I dubbed it: windows aero 3D. Note:I have edited the original image to get rid of the pixelated edges(this is v3.6). I hope you like the new one!

windowsaero3dv36.png

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

pokerchip.png

Note: I did not design the structure of this chip, full credit for that goes to cjmcguinness. I did, however, modify the chip's markings, essentially making it a PDN chip.

Edited by jerry533482

YLOD VICTIM

Some nice work here but you need to work on the anti-alsiasing.

Images are jaggy. Try using 4 times the size you need to have for the finished image & use either gaussian blur or feather to minimise the jaggies.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

This image was created late one night for an 8th grade history project; e.g.; a created visual. I was assigned Francisco de Coronado, and thought this would be a good pic. It's the grand canyon. 100% hand-drawn, & 100% PDN.

TheGrandCanyon-1.gif

YLOD VICTIM

• 2 weeks later...

Oh it is so nice to see you've settled in with paint.net, especially after your initial "have to ask about this and that and this and that" You've turned into a fine artist. Those latest space images are a real good start into an area I think you can get quite good at. I prefer the blue galaxy one , mainly because I like that color best. The space planet with a ring perhaps would look just a bit more realistic if the top wasn't dark brown and the lines going around the planet weren't so concentric. But like I say great start and much better than my first space attempts.

I probably won't have a chance to get back to your gallery until after Christmas ....so I'll just pass on my Christmas wishes to you now. "Merry Christmas" see you in the "New Year"

ciao OMA

Another space pic. Geez, I must be on a streak. Any advice and/or tutorials on improving the flares would be greatly appreciated.

theinnersolsystem.png

YLOD VICTIM

"The Planet Earth"

ThePlanetEarth.png

This pic was made from the following 2 images(source-Galactic Civilizations 2:Dread Lords planet maps):

Earth's map:

earth.png

And Luna's(the moon's) map:

C09.png

The clouds were made by getting a selection from a real picture of Earth's clouds and rendering the cloud effect in with some blurs.

YLOD VICTIM

I'm surprised I haven't commented here before, but I'm glad I did now. I absolutely love your spacescapes. The last one with the sun (star) is stupendous; I love how the glow makes it come out from the other planets. And your galaxy planet is really nice, too. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

pokerchip.png

Note: I did not design the structure of this chip, full credit for that goes to Boltbait. I did, however, modify the chip's markings, essentially making it a PDN chip.

So...How much would the chip be worth? A free download of PDN, which is free anyway? :lol:

finalsig2.jpg

My Humble Gallery

Astronomy Fans group on facebook

I see things, I'm an astronomer

"The Planet Earth"

ThePlanetEarth.png

This pic was made from the following 2 images(source-Galactic Civilizations 2:Dread Lords planet maps):

Earth's map:

earth.png

And Luna's(the moon's) map:

C09.png

The clouds were made by getting a selection from a real picture of Earth's clouds and rendering the cloud effect in with some blurs.

I hate to nit pick, but I am an astronomer, haha. If the sun is behind you, then you would see the planet earth and the moon lit just like they are. But, and there must be a but with me :lol:, the moon's texture is facing the wrong way. You would see the maria face the earth. The maria are the dark lava flows.

finalsig2.jpg

My Humble Gallery

Astronomy Fans group on facebook

I see things, I'm an astronomer

pokerchip.png

Note: I did not design the structure of this chip, full credit for that goes to Boltbait. I did, however, modify the chip's markings, essentially making it a PDN chip.

So...How much would the chip be worth? A free download of PDN, which is free anyway? :lol:

It's symbolic. You know; Paint.NET is free.

YLOD VICTIM