Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glue_man2

How do you use paint.net?

14 posts in this topic

No I don't need a troll for a boat, I need help with paint! I think your in the wrong place, trolling should be in the fishing forum or something. Go to fish.com buddy, wrong place, duh! What a loser!

Fail troll is full of fail.

Get out.

And, troll in the right forum, please. -_-

This guy is the coolest kid ever.

Yea, why not.

Except everything he's doing has been done before in other situations over, and over, and over again... seen one crappy troll, you've seen 'em all. Also, cool trolls have better names than glueman. Just sayin'.

The reason we "tell on" trolls is because this forum is used for people who actually want help with paint.net or those who want to help others out with paint.net.

About your post.

Why did you pay for pdn when you can download it for free?

This is not the place to see how to fix a lawn mower.

Also, you could be reported for cussing. Another thing: if you could read you would know what the orange box means its the forum rules which if you had read you would realize you have broken these rules.

@Briamoth: I'm certain he was just trolling.

I know. But even if he was seriously posting, he would be the worst poster ever.

Still, when you click the report icon for the first post it tells you it's already been reported, so it's only a matter of time...

<Lets not validate this guy - EER>

Well, if you're posting here wouldn't that make you hanging out here. Especially if you are going to make 3 different accounts. So... if everyone here is a loser that makes you one too.

There's this cool saying: "Don't Feed The Trolls"