How to Install Plugins ×

Enhance Details Plugin

BoltBait

I imagine since you haven't said in your first post this will work with the new Beta version?

just tested in Beta works fine.

good plugin BoltBait. looks like a combination of edges and releif. The adjustable sliders are great.

one note to picture makers you have any jaggies they will really show up. :wink: so you better work on eliminating them or incorporating them into the overal image.

ciao

• 4 years later...

@BoltBait

A long forgotten plugin? It does not show up in the plugin index. Without @JerryIsARetartMouse's post, I would never have found it. It certainly is not in your plugin pack.

And yet it still works in 4.3.11. Should come in handy when building shapes.

• Like 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

There is probably some other forgotten plugins here. Is there a way to code a heuristics to scan threads that are not found in plugin index, and then verify one by one to put it in plugin index? Too much work, I know.

G'MIC Filter Developer

2 hours ago, Reptillian said:

Is there a way to code a heuristics to scan threads that are not found in plugin index, and then verify one by one to put it in plugin index?

I'm sure there is :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, Reptillian said:

Too much work, I know.

Agreed, and for little benefit. These 'lost' plugins are actually quite rare. In the Plugin Index, check the 3.5x compatibility checkbox.

image.png

I'll update the compatibility to include 4.3x