Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

Aislin, the one with the fish is superb! Absolutely love it!

Me too ! That is really great ! You know I would just add one thing, I think it would look really cool if she had some scales of her own, like she is a mermaid and has scales up her neck that fade into human skin.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

thanks Barbieq, I just love editing and creating... I think I got addicted even more than I was before!! lol So many great things you can do in Paint.net, I don't think I can live without anymore... lol

and uhm... 3 more pics on the first page... giggles... I will look through all of your topics this week to comment and talk and everything, just was to busy creating to look around me!! hahaha

Thank you welsh and barbieq, I just like playing around. most of the time I don't know how I will finish with a pic untill it is finished, I have no idea what I am going to do when I start... lol

anyway, I made a tut of the latest one. There are some basics which I always use and now you got the chance to make something like that as well :)Editing Bald Models Tut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi all, I have been updating/editing the first post on the first page. I've put smaller images and if you click them, you will be linked to the page with diff sizes of that image. Also, some new ones... Have fun looking at them :)

thanks Helen, and I use Second Life, where I take snapshots of other users(avatars) or, I go to this linkor this linkand I use bald "models" with high resolution to edit them into something special.

you can always check out my tutorial, I have a link posted on the first page on top, so you can see how I edit these images, what tricks I use on them. Very useful to my opinion...

thanks bbq, yeah, useful for photomanips, you can also use the tips and tricks for something that is NOT second life related as what I do.

Heat Stroke, thanks!! In my opnion, if the coloring is right, the image may look as ugly as hell, but it makes a complete whole, with the right coloring.

New image at page 1 !!