Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

1,840 posts in this topic

It's already Wednesday and there have been no entries into SOTW#163.  Is the Topic unfavorable and would another theme be more interesting?

I believe the topic is fine, though I haven't had the time to explore it. I think it would be nice to have an extension of the deadline :)

It's an interesting topic--thermal imaging can create some really neat results. Unfortunately my contribution might be a self-portrait if I don't kick this bronchitis soon! (Don't even ask how much trouble I had making that red metal ring, ugh.)

Yay - we have received two entries overnight :D.  Yes, I agree @Maximilian about extending the date - hope to see an entry from you B)@LionsDragon I do hope you will recover soon from bronchitis (Ugh) and will join us by next week.  Perhaps with an image of a lozenge :lol:.

Competition extended to Saturday 4th March 2017.

Edited by Pixey
added info

Thanks @Pixey and @Maximilian! Oddly enough, this conversation has given me ideas. *coughhackflop*

Thank You Pixy for this interesting foray in to the "thermal zone", so to speak. Some very hot stuff on the entry side.---groan

LionsDragon keep getting well;  it'll only  seemingly be forever.  But rest, eat well, drink liquids and before you know it you'll be well

About the SOTW #164, should I post the sigs individually (like in Object of the Fortnight)? Or should I post them in a single comment? :/

It's normally one sig per post in this contest as well. If you want to submit more than one sig, then you should make one post for each sig you want to submit.

2 hours ago, Maximilian said:

It's normally one sig per post in this contest as well. If you want to submit more than one sig, then you should make one post for each sig you want to submit.

Thanks. :]

Welcome and good luck! :)

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone,

I think I will extend the SOTW #164 for another week.  So, it is now open for entries until:

SOTW #164 - Cubism - 25th March 2017 7 pm (UK) -  3 PM EST

Also I'd like to mention here that @Woodsy would like to apologize to everyone for not being able to comment on all your latest images/polls, etc; as he is laid up at the moment and is unable to work at his computer.  Get well soon @Woodsy smileys-get-well-soon-236760.gif

Edited by Pixey
wrong date

Thanks for the extension, Pixey, and I wish Woodsy a speedy recovery!

Puff puff -whew, I made the deadline!  Thanks Pixey for my-er the extension.

* woodsy get better; starting now, please.