[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Honestly @Scooter, you do utterly fantabulous work! You're one of my favorite artists here. Thank you for the compliments though. Now get out from under that bushel basket! :) One, you shouldn't be hiding your talent under it, and two, Alex (the seal in my sig) needs it for his dance routine.

• Upvote 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Hello @Scooter I'm posting here as I've not had a response from you regarding the PM I sent you a few days ago. 

Please note your entry is over the size limit.  Can you resize it before the dead line on Saturday.  Hopefully you see this in time before the poll goes up :).

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Scooter has not responded and up to now has not re-sized his entry.  What do people think about whether I should re-size it before the Poll goes up tomorrow afternoon.  Would that be legitimate?  It does seem a shame to leave it out.  Look forward to suggestions :D

• Upvote 3

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey,  MJW thank you both for your help. My old computer died a quick and hard death  78b670dd.gif and I just today got my new one up and running. I did change the size of the entry, per Pixey's kind message. 

Again thanks for "having my back" in this confusing/crazy time, for yours truly. smiley-happy096_zps8752ffdf.gif

• Upvote 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

@Scooter - I ended up, after all that, having to resize your image, as the one you posted :arrow-up: did not work.  Good job I'd saved it from before and hadn't deleted it :lol:.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Well thank you again for saving my balcony er ham er bacon!   I am still having small issues with this new computer and getting all the electrons to line up and behave is like herding cats in a black room with a blind fold on. But I have faith that it will work out .......someday.

Your a good friend to have;  Thank you again for the life ring as I float down stream yourock.gif

HAY! you darn  spellll chequer  gat back hear. and strayenten  up.......... Dag nabitttt

Edited by Scooter
speeelin g

Scooter

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Attention!  The voting for Carnival/Circus closes in 24 hrs.   If you have not voted please do so - smileys-thanks-759125.gif

30b8T8B.gif

SOTW your favorite place. Can a photo you took be edited and used as an entry ? 

swIFX9v.png

47 minutes ago, sashwilko said:

SOTW your favorite place. Can a photo you took be edited and used as an entry ? 

Yes, indeed you can.  I too was thinking of this myself :).

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

20 hours ago, Pixey said:

Yes, indeed you can.  I too was thinking of this myself :).

Thanks @Pixey I will set to work :) 

swIFX9v.png

News Flash :weather-lightning:

I am extending the time on the "Your Favorite Place" SOTW#167 - until - SATURDAY 20th May. Hopefully there will be more entries by then

smileys-malen-709004.gif 

Edited by Pixey
got date wrong
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:10 AM, Pixey said:

News Flash :weather-lightning:

I am extending the time on the "Your Favorite Place" SOTW#167 - until - SATURDAY 19th May. Hopefully there will be more entries by then

smileys-malen-709004.gif 

Oh YEA! I may be able to get my act corralled  western3_zpsdf7a75d8.gif   [note: Not together- yet] 

p.s. Good to see your still painting, very attractive.

Scooter

11 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Sorry to bother, @Pixey, but I would say that next Saturday is the 20th of May, not the 19th :)

My bad :mrred:  I blame it on my mono contact lenses ;).  Thanks @Maximilian for the heads up.

30b8T8B.gif

1 hour ago, Pixey said:

My bad :mrred:  I blame it on my mono contact lenses ;).  Thanks @Maximilian for the heads up.

No problem, always glad to help!LaieA_060.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry everyone - but I am extending the Favorite Competition entry deadline to - SUNDAY 21st May - as I have just learned that I will be away from my computer on Saturday.  Hopefully a couple more entries will be posted by then :D.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Oh Gad the pressure of another deadline, How will I ever cope? 

Have Fun Sat. Pixey 

part 2----

OK because of my love of history and aircraft of all  eras  My  favorite place would be with Lindbergh as he readied for his trans Atlantic crossing 

Edited by Scooter

Scooter

I know it seems presumptuous on my part but I couldn't leave out another favorite place- Glacier Bay Alaska   so made a #2 entry.

Actually  I did make other versions of this entry, but will keep those in my secret subterranean  storage vault, next to the saltines and fizzy water. 591fe4a62c3f1_biggrin.gif.65adaa54182202701f4ebab1165afc3d.gif

Scooter

20 minutes ago, Pixey said:

smileys-smiley-mit-schild-314114.gif

Just to remind everyone that the Poll for Fave Place will close tomorrow ....... ;)

By golly you're right!  it is you 14.gif.3fb390d1a76290be738f252867dd1407.gif-- -OH and Thank You for the reminder  

Scooter

We have a tie in the Favorite Place Competition.  In order to decide who gets to choose the next entry, I propose to toss a coin - if you trust me?  Or, if anyone has another idea, please do step up with your ideas.  Many thanks all :).

30b8T8B.gif

If it's a matter of tossing coins, you can borrow any of my three eagle coins... or you can toss one of your own. No problem at all :)

Three_eagle_coins_from_Gears_plugin.jpg

• Like 1