[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

I am really sorry guys. I have been so busy! I will let Sozo submit his entry and then the poll will be up. I will be sure I get on in time for the next one. Sorry again guys...it has been a very busy week.

Edited by chrisco97

• 2 weeks later...

Well as I won the last one I`ve been thinking about a subject for the next. As the last one was all about outer space I think it would be nice to have the next one about inner space - i.e. seascapes as opposed to spacescapes. I was trying to think of something while watching David Attenborough`s superb series called `The Blue Planet' ( not for the first time either) and I thought the sea would make a nice subject for the next sig comp.

What do you think?

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 3 weeks later...

• Max sig dimensions 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.
  • No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.
  • Sig must follow the set theme.
  • Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.
  • You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.
  • You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.
  • Use new, fresh siggys. The idea is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that.
  • Note also that the winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition!

@Moninca, I think the answer to your Q is yes, check rule 5 above.

So the theme of this week is not Space Art as shown under the SWOT banner? Just wondering.

How do I enter this? I went to this topic which says its for posted entries but there are none there, do I post mine there or not?

Well the rules do not say you have to pm Chris with your entry so if your`s is ready - post away! There are no others there simply because nobody else has theirs ready yet. ;)

Well the rules do not say you have to pm Chris with your entry so if your`s is ready - post away! There are no others there simply because nobody else has theirs ready yet. ;)

Thought that might be the reason, think I will wait and see the competition ;)

some nice sigs on this inner space comp, excellent work

just one thing tho-- inner space has always been considered to be inside the human body, not the oceans. orriginally inside the physical body, but here lately inside the mind or spirit. are you thinking about having a competition along those lines sometime?

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

some nice sigs on this inner space comp, excellent work

just one thing tho-- inner space has always been considered to be inside the human body, not the oceans. orriginally inside the physical body, but here lately inside the mind or spirit. are you thinking about having a competition along those lines sometime?

Thought the same when I first read the title, probably remembering that 80/90's flick Innerspace.

• 2 weeks later...

Never knew about that, and have not seen the film. I just thought it was appropriate as it was the opposite to outer space which was the previous subject.

To whoever voted for my entry - thanks very much . I honestly did not think I would win this one and it came as a complete, and very pleasant, surprise. :)

So for the next subject I have suggested doing a Tech Sig. It could be gadget based, robotics, anything involving technology.

What do you guys think?

Well you must all love the idea then because not one person has replied. Does ANYBODOY even give a toss? Don`t know why I bothered. :(

I think that's a great idea. I like the look of metal and gears and stuff like that.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I haven't been able to be around much these days. Congrats Goon, for winning. ^_^

Something "techy" sounds good to me. Being a newbie, this would be my first time trying anything like it, so I'm up for it. :)

Would it be macro-tech (larger things, like robots and computers) or micro-tech (microchips, circuit boards, etc.)? Or both?

Edited by Moninca

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is anybody interested in taking SOTW? I am so busy now and I have hardly any time to get on here. I would really appreciate if someone else took it up. :)

I will send you the template for the SOTW posts.

--

It has been great hosting, BTW. :D

• 5 months later...