Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yy10

Splintered avatars/sigs tut

56 posts in this topic

That's awesome Dr. Agon, probably the best outcome I've seen!

And those are also really nice, Albertus. I think you should make the border thinner and...PERFECTION! :)

That's awesome Dr. Agon, probably the best outcome I've seen!

And those are also really nice, Albertus. I think you should make the border thinner and...PERFECTION! :)

WOW, Thanks! I'm fairly new to PDN to :lol:

Personally, I didn't care for the light horizontal fill aspect so I left it alone. This is what I came up with.

33155_d2b395cc1a87e233947344041c473a49

Personally, I didn't care for the light horizontal fill aspect so I left it alone. This is what I came up with.

Nice. But you should move the layers with the splinters above the render layer.

Oh wtf. i jsut noticed photobucket deleted all my screenshots. sorry :oops:

Lolz. All is well. Its like that for all of your posts =\ Sorry. Your tutorials look cool. I shall try them when the pictures are fixed.

ill go relink the screenshots soon. tho that will be quite hard, since ive forgotten all those settings. :oops: :?

ill go relink the screenshots soon. tho that will be quite hard, since ive forgotten all those settings. :oops: :?

That's Why I Keep them On My Computer! :lol:

Hi. Sorry to bother you, but I'm stuck on a part of your tutorial, the border. I followed the link, but it went back to the previous location of this site, and there was no tutorial on it. I've already looked through all the other posts in the tutorials but couldn't find the one by DarkShock. Is there any way of viewing it or having someone help me with it?

Thanks. EccentricButterfly.

I have a tip for everyone, espcially for people who use photo bucket, use upURS. It's free, no account needed, simple, and the pictures don't run out.

This may sound like advertising, but it's not, It's suggesting. BTW, the avatars look great, I just can't follow the tutorial...

I think you'll find the images have been moved or deleted by the user. It's highly unlikely that Photobucket is to blame.

Would be a shame to close such a good tutorial. I'll pm yy10 and see if we can get the links restored.

yy10 has agreed to restore the images. The tutorial is saved!