I need alot of help on how to get plugin for PS3!!!!

vermontster4x4man06

Hey everyone, I FINALLY found this website after days of searching for it and trying to get onto it. Now that I have theres a couple of issues. First and foremost, where do I go to download the plugins that I need? I need a plugin as to where I can design my own cars for my Nascar 09 game of my PS3. I am new like I said so I have no idea what I am doing. If someone, anyone could help me out and kinda give me step by step directions on how to get what I need to make a car that would be sooo greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks so much everyone, Kim :)

31220_09a1ed40a37f70f37adf127489b0fb22

I don't think that anybody on here would really be capable of making a car, such as you have described. Someone who has used Photoshop for a long time, would probably only be able to, or possibly C4D. PDN isn't excatly a 3D Object making program.

Also, just in case I am wrong, can you give an exam of what you mean? Thanks :)

Oh, your title needs changing, as it breaks the rules. ;)

PDN isn't a 3D-Program. PS can only get you so far with 3D, so your best choice to make a car for Nascar 09 is to get a 3D program to make it.

Alternatively, if you wanted to just skin a car then it could be possible, if you have the right file-type plugin. If its a .dds file, then PDN supports that, but if you know the file-type then you can use search to find the plugin to make PDN compatible with the file-type.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Yeah, I guess I must have worded what I was asking wrong. I am trying to make a skin for my car was what I meant. Now that we have that straight, lol, where would I find these files or plugins to download then so I can design my own skin??? Thanks guys, Kim :)

where would I find these files or plugins to download

There are lists of plugins here: Plugin Index